**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bugs noticed fighting in arena.

47buow10nkiq.jpg
Suppose to be incarnate immune. vmxuhev34ep2.jpg
I don't run suicides and MS suppose to cause bleed only when dubbed.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    The one about ms she gains bleed on 1 soul and it seems she has that soul from synergy with the mephisto I don't see any damage it might just show but no damage active
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    1 - Vulture not dup. Therefore he doesn't have immunity to incinerate debuffs.
    2 - Morningstar doesn't need to be dup. She needs to have 1 soul, and she has one on the screenshot
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    Affliction wrote: »
    47buow10nkiq.jpg

There is no way morning star unduped, could have gotten a soul in arena when both of you are at that level of health, so not to say your lying but...
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    47buow10nkiq.jpg

There is no way morning star unduped, could have gotten a soul in arena when both of you are at that level of health, so not to say your lying but...
    47buow10nkiq.jpg

MS got the 1 Soul from her Synergy with Mephisto.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Vulture needs the dupe too be incinerate immune
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    As others pointed out above:

1) Vulture is only incinerate immune when awakened.
    2) Morningstar causes bleed when she has 1 soul. This is commonly from being awakened, but can also happen from synergies (in arena) or through ramping up in a quest
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Sweet good to know!