Options

Mcoc direction and new content

tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
so4cynqyi5gz.jpg

Please tell me how can it be fun? Hypeion on brawl just wouldn't throw any specials and goes to sp3. Iceman on spite and power drain. Followed by Taskmaster...

I am not a new player. I have done most of the hardest content in this game but lately every new event kabam is introducing is getting ridiculously hard. The skill and fun part of the game is dying.

Please before you introduce new content, at least test it. The champs that are put on some nodes are unfair.

Comments

• Options
    hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    Before anyone says "git gud", "its just free stuff" and "just don't play that difficulty" keep in mind that this content is here so that the rewards each month more or less match the avg rewards each month set out by kabam. By missing out on content, you are missing out on rewards. It is not free stuff. It is content with rewards. Don't get event quests mixed up with extra stuff like the 2* deadpool arena for 5* shards or compensation packages etc. There is a legitimate concern here (high end content difficulty relying too much on node-champion mach up) and the answer to that IMHO shouldn't be "spend more units" or "quit the quest".
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I tried epic TotA when it first came out.

I was like:
    7e08abrhxi3y.gif

Completing 4 difficulties is enough for my ego... haven't even attempted epic again.