**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My 5th 5* Crystal

Wakanda4Ever278Wakanda4Ever278 Posts: 1,106 ★★★
I spun this crystal, assuming I would pull a second dupe on my OG Iron Man. Now, the champ I got isn't game changing, but I like him. Here it is:

lv2svgu13tjt.png

Beast. He's controversial. Not godly, not trash. I honestly love him. Not sure if it's the moveset, or the fact that he's more modern than OG Iron Man. Not sure what you guys think of him, but he's awesome IMO

Comments

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Not a bad pull. He heals from bleed quick too.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Wait, he heals from bleed? I thought he was just affected less by it.

Semantics I guess, he recovers from it I meant that the debuff is removed quicker than it would with most champs. So affected less is another way of putting it.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    He might have meant "recovers."
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Huh I pulled a beast recently
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

I believe with willpower he does
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    you should see the 5* pool 2 years ago, you will be fine,
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    My first and only 6* so far is beast and honestly the more I play him the more I like him. He’s a very underrated champ in my opinion. His attack rating is trash but he has some really decent utility, (bleed and damage reduction , moderate power control, decent length on stuns from specials, and ok bleeds) that can come in handy in different places. If you ever dupe him he’s even better. He’s nowhere near the top but he’s also nowhere near trash as people are saying. Congrats on a good pull.

P.S he was my MVP for Variant chapter 1 for whoever thought he was trash.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've always like beast. Not that I'd rank him high but he's fun to use and a solid champ.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    why out of the 100+ champs would you expect to dupe iron man I don't know. Beast was my first 4* sig 99 champ has slight bleed immunity can regain a little bit although it always seemed broken but he was a solid attack champ
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    For a 5th 5*, you could do a lot worse. Beast is serviceable, even if he isn’t top shelf, and a lot of a champ’s usefulness can come from how you play him and whether you enjoy playing him.

Dr. Zola
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    If you manage to awaken him he’s pretty good
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    @Wakanda4Ever278 there are worse curses mine is rhino and hulkbuster