**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Will Mr. Sinister be Science or Mutant?

AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
After reading about Mr. Sinister's origin (I actively avoided X-Men comics throughout the 80s and 90s) I discovered that Mr. Sinister isn't really a mutant at all, but he did have his genome manipulated through various experiments, making him sort of a science-mutant (or a mutate as Marvel calls it, similar to Spider-Man). So which class should he be? Mutant or Science?

Will Mr. Sinister be Science or Mutant? 108 votes

Mutant
65%
ArcDeAngelusVdh2008SnakeEyes69JOHNOSA1995ZjieeeNifzadqqedfyvrFoxhero007Darkrider05Jim0172khehmistHeadrollerDean9300450NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEOswaldo72383WrathfulRavenAhitlawG0311MrTicTac19992008DTMelodicMetal 71 votes
Science
34%
BigPoppaCBONELeNoirFaineantArrsssLoPrestiAxeCopFireBuckeyeKPdalexander1974RULKphillgreenSungjLt_Magnum_1YouconfusedSandeepSMaxtheSilenttom523ForumName123Colonaut123The_red_EclipseAvengers320jimmyjohns 37 votes

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    I mean Deadpool is a Mutant
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    You'll need to wait until he gets released to see ...
    Or until they release a video that shows his class
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★

Yep. That’s my mindset, too
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    You could make the same argument that beast is science (blue furry version)
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Science
    neb wrote: »
    You could make the same argument that beast is science (blue furry version)

Yeah, but being blue and furry isn't really a "power"
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Science
    Being Blue has the power of Sadness from Inside Out. So yeah it's a power.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Science
    Should be science.

Will probably end up tech, due to celestial technology doing the work.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Science
    If anyone hasn't read the origin story, its worth a look.
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    Mutant
    Mutant because a lot of F4 is going to be science.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Science
    We have enough mutant champions, science needs some love too
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    he is mystic like Juggernaut. Guarantee
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Tech class for sure. Or skill.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    Science
    My AG says Science.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Doesn’t mean mr. sinister will. He will most likely be mystic. Not mutant. He’s not a blood mutant but genetic experiment to be given mutant powers. He will either be mystic as I said or science. Not mutant
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Mutant
    Whenever they release mutants, its a mutant month. He is a mutant. Read more about him to find out. Also there will be lots of science this month due to FF so I doubt they'll release any science this month.
    Science

Doesn’t mean mr. sinister will. He will most likely be mystic. Not mutant. He’s not a blood mutant but genetic experiment to be given mutant powers. He will either be mystic as I said or science. Not mutant

Why would he be a mystic? Has he ever used mystic powers in any source material?
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    REiiGN15 wrote: »
    Mutant because a lot of F4 is going to be science.

FF deserve to be Science. Sinister does not deserve to be Mutant.
    edited February 2019
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

Why would he be a mystic? Has he ever used mystic powers in any source material?

Kabam misplaces champs in classes all the time so that’s probably why he might. For example, GG is tech instead of science, mooon Knight is skill and not mystic, Karnak being skill and not cosmic(even tho you need cosmic catalysts to rank him) all I’m saying is Kabam might make him mystic just to expand the class a bit more

But I stand with my statement on him not being mutant, since he is a genetic modified human to be given mutant power then making him fall in the science class
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    I think an argument can be made for mutant mystic or science. That being said, Mystic and Science are factually more sensible. With the influx of science champs as of late, and inverse scarcity of new mystic champs, I would hope Kabam classifies him to be mystic.
    Science
    GNASTY wrote: »
    I think an argument can be made for mutant mystic or science. That being said, Mystic and Science are factually more sensible. With the influx of science champs as of late, and inverse scarcity of new mystic champs, I would hope Kabam classifies him to be mystic.

What possible argument for mystic could there be?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Mutant

Actually mutant and mystic make more sense to me than science. He awakened Appcaypse who in turn gave him his powers. Sounds more like mystic to me than science. Explain why science? I have a feeling maybe there’s multiple universes with different origins?
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Actually mutant and mystic make more sense to me than science. He awakened Appcaypse who in turn gave him his powers. Sounds more like mystic to me than science. Explain why science? I have a feeling maybe there’s multiple universes with different origins?

I explained why I thought science in a previous comment
    Science

Nothing you just said involved anything mystic at all...
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Mutant
    So I guess I don’t know his history entirely though. Did experiments and modifying his genes give him powers or did Apocalyse?
    Science
    So I guess I don’t know his history entirely though. Did experiments and modifying his genes give him powers or did Apocalyse?

Apocalypse genetically modified his body using alien machines, as well as Mr Sinister doing experiments on himself to enhance his body further.