**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dear Kabam, let's make Alliance War Super League, League 1, League 2...

Every season, we are having more complain about matchmaking : unfair, dirty deal, manipulating...

So this is my idea

Throw all top 50 alliance war rating (or 40 or 60) to a league, Super League, for example & let them fight each other, so they will only match each other there. Next 50 for League 1, Next 50 for League 2 & so on.

Top 5 (or 10 ) from lower League will get promoted to upper League & 5 or 10 bottom will get demoted to lower League at the end of each season, similar like your old AQ system

For reward, you can make slightly different between League by participate & ranking rewards

I hope this can give you some idea to make alliance war more fair for lower alliance

Comments

• NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    This is how AQ kind of used to be, you had the tiers, and then depending on performance, you were either promoted or demoted. It's actually not a bad idea, except that I would then run 2 alliances, and when one gets promoted, move everyone to the new ally, and thus just alternate them each season.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    People would still complain about their brackets. I don’t think it would really solve anything honestly. It wouldn’t stop the cheating, manipulating, etc.