**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing Odds on the enhancement crystal [Merged Threads] [RESOLVED]

PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
edited February 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Should we know the odds on this crystal before we purchase?
buxhyw7ycb8u.png
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
  • Yes please. The odds are a deal maker/breaker for me. Would like to know.
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    edited February 2019
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    Submitted in bugs as well. Would like to know and are the 80 sig stones random or generic

They are random from 1 class. 80 +1 stones from a random class
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    100% not considering this until we get some drop rate info. Also, are the stones all of one class or a variety?
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    Submitted in bugs as well. Would like to know and are the 80 sig stones random or generic

It says "class" in the description
    100% not considering this until we get some drop rate info. Also, are the stones all of one class or a variety?

They’re from a single class, like 80 mystics for example
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    It’s random. Like Sabretooth’s charges?

We need information on odds across the board. And especially when it involves decisions to spend real currency.

Dr. Zola
  • MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    naughty naughty kabam.... tell us how bad the odds are before taking our money to the bank
  • Yeah, I need to know the odds before anything. Also, is the awakening gem generic? @Kabam Miike
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    My oh my..

Anyway, got me a 5* Skill AG.. exactly what I needed. B)B)
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★

One class, just as it said.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    My oh my..

Anyway, got me a 5* Skill AG.. exactly what I needed. B)B)

Congrats! I have a 2/3 chance of pulling a class gem I already have and I’m already close to having to sell sig stones, so it’s likely a no-go for me regardless.

Also, I would humbly propose that enhancement crystals be part of the Valentine’s calendar.

Dr. Zola
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Yeah definitely need this info first $50 is a bit much for an unknown chance!
    Bromega wrote: »
    Yes, we should. Seems like it could be an app store TOS violation. I doubt it's intentional, but we should be made aware of the drop rate. It brings up a larger issue regarding champion specific drop rate. I'd love to hear Kabam's response on why we are not made aware of the odds on pulling a 5* Blade vs. a 5* Groot, for example, out of a basic 5* crystal. The idea that all champions have equal value to one another is absurd.

I agree, probably an unintentional error here. As far as drop rates for Blade vs Groot, I highly doubt that each champ has a different drop rate.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Yeah, I need to know the odds before anything. Also, is the awakening gem generic? @Kabam Miike

It says it's a class gem
  • RookM1RookM1 Posts: 47
    I'm interested in purchasing this new 5star sig stone deal that just went live but the drop rates for the 5star enhancement crystal aren't listed...can we get someone from the mother ship to list those?
  • Bromega wrote: »
    Yes, we should. Seems like it could be an app store TOS violation. I doubt it's intentional, but we should be made aware of the drop rate. It brings up a larger issue regarding champion specific drop rate. I'd love to hear Kabam's response on why we are not made aware of the odds on pulling a 5* Blade vs. a 5* Groot, for example, out of a basic 5* crystal. The idea that all champions have equal value to one another is absurd.

We've actually mentioned those Drop Rates many many times. They are completely equal.
  • In the meantime, I can confirm that the Enhancement Crystals contain a 20% Chance at a 5-Star Class Awakening Gem, and an 80% Chance at 80 Class Signature Stones (of one class).
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    Hey all, we're looking into this right now. Those Drop Rates should be visible, and this is not intentional.

Is it possible for you to give them to us here while the game team figures it out
    Sn1pes130 wrote: »
    Hey all, we're looking into this right now. Those Drop Rates should be visible, and this is not intentional.

Is it possible for you to give them to us here while the game team figures it out

He just did, 20% AG, 80% stones
  • ThebigfatThebigfat Posts: 6
    edited February 2019
    @Kabam Miike I bought this offer hoping to see a better drop rate, submitted the ticket to Kabam and they claim that the odds have been there the entire time... this 100% should not be able to be posted without any odds attached.
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    What if we opened this already, assuming it was 50/50 odds? Seems like a very logical assumption but this clearly was not the case and now changes perceived value for purchasing or not

I don't think it's Kabam's fault that you assumed.
    Fault is irrelevant. It’s Kabams responsibility to ensure they comply and post the odds