**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Changes in Iron Fist and Thor (Jane Foster)

As kabam has been making new arrangement in Spidergwen and Shehulk, I think it is also time for Iron Fist and Thor(Jane Foster) to get buffed. These champs donot deal gret damage and I hope they get new changes too.

Comments

• GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Please also buff diablo, he stinks. Thanks.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    I agree with Iron Fist as his abilities aren't really that useful or distinguishing, but I don't think Jane Foster needs a buff. She has potentially brutal stun potential with even better damage during shock when awakened. She's meh yes, but she doesn't need fixing... That being said, there are lots of champs that need a change:

-Deadpool X-Force
    -Falcon: maybe not as much as some others but still...
    -War Machine
    -Joe Fixit
    -Magneto Marvel Now
    -Iron Patriot (and the iron mans in general)
    -KK
    -OML
    -Cyclops
    -Groot
    -Rhino

These (and many others im sure im missing) are all just champs that never get upgraded because they are useless. They have no utility and no damage. Some could be fixed by a damage buff, and some a complete overhaul. They seem kind of just out of place.

That being said, champions don't necessarily even need to be "strong" in order to be great. For instance: black widow has awful damage but her signature ability makes her great against lots of tough champs. The same goes for doctor strange: his damage is awful but he helped me immensely in last month's eq since his nullify procs without any action, which got rid of the champion's unstoppables.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Dd netflix as well lol
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    They are changing spider Gwen? Sweet she was my first 5 star and I enjoyed playing her for a while, perhaps I will use her again :)
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.