Please note that when we enable the 1 Loyalty Cost for Revives in Alliance Wars for Season 34, they will not be visible from the screen that appears when you choose to Revive or Heal a Champion from the Fight Screen.

You will be able to purchase Revives from the Loyalty tab in the Store Menu.

Is there a way to track Corvus Glaive’s missions?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but other than memory of who you killed, is there an easy way to track which missions you’ve completed?

Comments

• No sorry you have to remember
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 265
    It's not as if there are too many, but it would be nice to see which have been filled. Especially for questing, if you're using him and resuming after a break.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I used pen and paper to remember till I got used to it to remember without paper
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    edited February 2019
    No, the only one is the evade/autoblock mission - If completed and you have the proxima synergy active, then at the beginning of the fight you will see the true strike buff. But nothing can be seen before the fight.
  • GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 1,442 ★★★
    Sorry if this is a dumb question but other than memory of who you killed, is there an easy way to track which missions you’ve completed?

the number in the starry icon does the trick for me. also since i literally only use him for tech, mutant and avenger foes, it simplifies a lot of things. Fun tip: IMIW often gives 3 if you wait out an autoblock (that means don't break his armor till he gets 4 stacks).
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Screen shot your first mutant, avenger, tech if you are gonna break and come back. Delete later. I even used this myself. @Disgruntled_User_123