**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kicked out a day before season rewards

Me and a few other members of my alliance did a merger with another alliance. Unfortunately, the merger ended with the leader (who broke our agreements for the merger) kicked me and the people from my old alliance. The agreement was that we would stay for season rewards no matter what... Is there any way at all that Kabam could help get me and other members of my alliance our rewards? (We finished gold 3, could've done a lot better, but the members of the other alliance weren't all that good XD).

Comments

• SateszSatesz Posts: 49
    Yeah man, that is bs! Find an another alliance and hope that life and fate gives back what they’ve done!
  • EncoreEncore Posts: 35
    Feels badman. But why both alliances would agree to a merger the day before season rewards is what I would like to know.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    There's really not much they can do. Sounds like you got played. Sorry to hear that. No bueno.
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Encore wrote: »
    Feels badman. But why both alliances would agree to a merger the day before season rewards is what I would like to know.

The merger happened at the end of last season/beginning of this one
  • But until things havent changed then better keep your plans in secrect and after u have got rewards- drop your news.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    @Encore they merged earlier in the season hence why he is pissed that they miss out on the rewards now.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    i think they should start locking the alliance once half of the seeason is passed so no more kicking until off seasons
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Easy solution to prevent this:

At the end of the season, you should get rewards from the most recent Ally you were in where you completed 5 wars in the last two weeks of the season.

Last minute boots will still get rewards, if you play the first t wars then get booted, you will still get rewards. Can exploit this, but only barely and it would be risky.
    Markg25 wrote: »
    “The agreement was that we would stay for season rewards no matter what... “🙈

So if you didn’t keep up, participate or play well you would have expected the rest of the alliance to carry you ?

What did you do to trigger being kicked, that will be the reason your not getting rewards.

😎

We played well, took them up more than a war rank higher, and I solod the aw bosses that it took them 3 tries to get down to even 50 percent... The leader kicked us because he was an A-hole
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Felganos wrote: »

So if you didn’t keep up, participate or play well you would have expected the rest of the alliance to carry you ?

What did you do to trigger being kicked, that will be the reason your not getting rewards.

😎

We played well, took them up more than a war rank higher, and I solod the aw bosses that it took them 3 tries to get down to even 50 percent... The leader kicked us because he was an A-hole

I’ve seen leaders behave like this and they can’t play for s#!+.
    KattohS wrote: »
    Felganos wrote: »

😎

I’ve seen leaders behave like this and they can’t play for s#!+.

Yep. He couldn't play for sh- oh wait, mods... uh... shoes!