**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mordo's shield

When I use mordo in battle to block an attack, then when I put the shield down, the outer circle is still present even when the rest is gone. Anyone else experiencing this bug?

Comments

• Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    yup, it's a known visual bug occuring since Mordo was released. luckily it's just a graphic issue so it doesn't affect the fight
  • Options
    Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    Maggie wrote: »
    When I use mordo in battle to block an attack, then when I put the shield down, the outer circle is still present even when the rest is gone. Anyone else experiencing this bug?

That isn't the only bug for Mordo while attacking... Soul barb debuff isn't dealing any damage and Mordo's completely laggy, unable to parry or evade most of the time.
  • Options
    Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Lambda1 wrote: »
    Maggie wrote: »

That isn't the only bug for Mordo while attacking... Soul barb debuff isn't dealing any damage and Mordo's completely laggy, unable to parry or evade most of the time.

Soul barb doesn't deal any damage on its own.

Dude I know how soul barb is meant to work. There's a bug dealing no damage when opponent trigers a buff.
  • Options
    Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    You guys aren't having trouble blocking after a 5 hit combo with him?
  • Options
    Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    96vxi9hqzpky.png
  • Options
    myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Mordo has a slow block to begin with