**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Practice Arena/Mode

Just an idea that I think would be an amazing addition to the game, along the lines of the current duels set up, but instead of having to find someone with that specific top Champion (I know there are duel bots but still) just be able to pick said champion from a list.
And also to be able to set specific nodes for the fight.
As I see it in my head it could be chargeable just like Duelling with credits.
You could give a token a day or something, or just sell them in the store for like 5/10 units each.
Then pick a champion from your roster to fight with.
Then pick an opponent from the full list of in game characters.
And then set the nodes from a choice of all the current nodes in the game.
Most of the content in game already costs huge amounts of energy just having to go through it once, so to have to repeatedly clear a long path just to practice one specific fight ends up costing a ludicrous amount of energy.
And especially for stuff like Alliance War, there is no way to practice. Its all well and good going and duelling a regular Korg, or IMIW, but that's not even close to comparable to fighting them on a boss node or even a mini boss node in Wars.
As it stands, the only people who get to practice against AW bosses, are the ones who can already take down AW bosses, which is counter intuitive. Ideally you want your whole alliance on that level, but when someone practicing could lose you a war, its something you tend to avoid...
I think this is something that would be welcomed by the whole community, from the content creators to the newest of players.
Hopefully one or some of you guys and gals at Kabam HQ see this and gives it some consideration.
Thanks 🙏

Comments