**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Couple game issues that havent been dealt with

So for like a month now and even after the newest update 21.2.

It will only work for AI so it’s in kabam’s favor yet again, you can be in the middle of a combo then all of the sudden be throwing punches at air. It’s also happening where I was in a boss fight in war where I was already in the middle of a special 2 and the opponent somehow broke thru my special(how is this even possible) obviously causing me damage and in the end causing me a death!!!

When will we see fixes on these types of issues?

Comments

• NOMFNOMF Posts: 43
    I agree with post wholeheartedly. I’ve been playing for 3.5 years and the issues you named have plagued the game for the last 11 months. I just don’t have the energy to complain anymore, since the lack of communication says to me that kabam doesn’t care as long as the top alliances continue to spend. Even yesterday it took me over an hour to do 20 series in arena when it used to take 40 minutes.
  • YeoYeo Posts: 12
    NOMF wrote: »
    Even yesterday it took me over an hour to do 20 series in arena when it used to take 40 minutes.

Because of lag? I have the same problem.
  • Never_Give_UpNever_Give_Up Posts: 36
    I started playing even before HQ was scrapped.

Extremely slow loading which is so bad that the pics are individually loading.
    Loading screen hangs there forever.
    Lags occurring during mid fights throwing you off and getting you KO'ed.

Major disappointment these few months.