**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega Red or Venom the Duck?

Atm on Act 5 chapter 2 lv. 4 but should reach collector soon. Not sure who to take up and who would be most useful.
Please specify why and who if you pick a different option.

Omega Red or Venom the Duck? 44 votes

Omega Red 5* unduped rank 2, but could take to 3 then 4
50%
JOHNOSA1995sfu_koraxScottryanjojodeth101JohnLocke117dfmoore26DankestChefKillerRino19XxLoganTDCxXKobster84iRetr0Vegeta9000IBlueShiftISamar_1092Fhfjghhggggjfhfjgskullduggery72TheSquish671LordNeoZipioab28p 22 votes
Venom the Duck 4* unduped at rank 3 but could take to 4 then 5
9%
adqqedfyvrMjolnir8888issamaf80OsUlloa 4 votes
Iceman, Stark Spidey, Quake, Dr Voodoo, Gwenpool, Morningstar or Crossbones. 4*s at rank 4, could go 5
15%
FreakydScholiaKerneasThe_Boss9LoctiteSuperGlueFF10Bryliantu93 7 votes
Star Lord duped or Guillotine 5*s
25%
Hulk_77TaxOllyoxenfreebuffajrStucatSixshot1axelelf_1John757Mitchell35AleorLion101 11 votes

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Iceman, Stark Spidey, Quake, Dr Voodoo, Gwenpool, Morningstar or Crossbones. 4*s at rank 4, could go 5
    Although 4*s are becoming useless this late in the game, those you mentioned are really gods and can make your game significantly easier
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Duped 5* starlord. Still one of the best damage dealers in the game
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Omega Red 5* unduped rank 2, but could take to 3 then 4
    Omega red as eventually you’ll dupe him and he will be insane and he’s still amazing unduped just lacks a bit of his damage
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Omega red as eventually you’ll dupe him and he will be insane and he’s still amazing unduped just lacks a bit of his damage

I wouldn’t rank up with “you’ll eventually dupe him” as a condition
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    never anything wrong with ranking/using a 5* duped SL.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    Level up duped champs at god tier level no matter if they're 4* or 5*.

I'll take an unduped 5* to R3 if they're god tier... and I took Hype to R4 unduped as a 5*, but there aren't many champs that get that treatment.

Don't rank up a champ on the hope that you'll dupe, especially a 5*. Awakening gems need to be in better supply or they somehow increase the 5* champs we can pull before that strategy holds water for me.

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    5* duped sl, then lol easy path, get ag, may be your luck to aweken omega
    omega needs to be duped to do his thing just like sl. back in the days I took my 5* sl to r4, and he is not duped yet. wish I'd took og duped hulk instead back then
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    OR really needs the dupe and a high sig. duped SL at 20 is still top 10-15 champs in the game, especially for end game