**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Title for Time for 100 % on master on heroic

Time on android on event quest on title for quick 100 on heroic and master do we get extra day for it

Comments

• ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    I think you are referring to the legend run for the new Mr Sinister EQ.

I seriously doubt Kabam will extend it by one more day, for either legend run, or for the EQ in general.

You still have 13 days to complete 3.5hours of Heroic/Master to try for Legend, which should be more than enough?
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Good luck! My theory is that when AQ, AW, dungeons, etc. are off, there is less server activity so less lag to slow down the legend run, so indeed you have a good window now.

But with every new update, there are always new bugs too. And the lag is also getting from bad to worse more recently, for no apparent reason. So i think you need all the luck you can get!

• RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    Carloni84 wrote: »
    Time on android on event quest on title for quick 100 on heroic and master do we get extra day for it

i doubt it affects much since people who attempt do a lot of research before starting
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's not the same as before. It's the fastest time from the time you start to the time you finish. Not the first 100.