Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

4-5 Science Rank up gem, help!!

So I had the misfortune of grabbing this gem from Variant. I say misfortune as its the last I wanted.

My options to r5 are:

Sentry sig 20

Unduped Wasp

What would you guys do?

Disclaimer: saving it isn't an option. Eff that, lol

Comments

• Not sure why this is in "Strategy & Tips"

lol
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 522 ★★★
    Unless you have ghost and/or plan on awakening wasp for defense, I’d do sentry. He’s a lot of fun to use. His sig ability is a dumpster fire with that health requirement, but he’s still cool and could probably tank his way through a lot of questing.
    Cheers for your no save policy, way more fun.
  • TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 4,942 ★★★★★
    Dude just save it. I got a skill one and been saving it for a while now despite hoe tempting that 4th r5 sounds its the best way to go
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    save it, for real