**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are you doing about iOS users who logged in today in Android to complete the trials ?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    peasant wrote: »
    in regards to reward balance, those that benefit from playing an extra trial say it's no big deal, those that don't get the extra benefit, feel cheated.

This is different than AW, in that anyone can have a friend who uses android.

Instead, this extra day allows IOS users to gain a free advantage over android users.

The developers didn't prevent this, so of course those who can take advantage took advantage.

You know that Kabam does iOS exclusive and Android exclusive offers right? How's that any different?

You all just need something to cry about my god.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    _GRINDER_ wrote: »
    All the people who say it's inconsequential are the iOS users who logged in android to get the rewards.

I would do the same if I had both devices but don't I'm android either way and this doesn't effect me as 1 Sig is basically nothing stop whining seems ur not even that high in game if u whine about 1 Sig that apparently can change a war result which won't as sigs have nothing to do with war it's how well u play
  • Options
    KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    Guys don't waste your time, this will get swept under the carpet, just like those who got multiple 5* Awakening Gems over Xmas while the rest of us only got 1, or just like those who got rank up gems for any champ from Variant instead of the 2015 ones that the rest of us got...
    There's no point complaining, if you call them out, even with evidence, your posts get deleted and you get banned from the forum...
  • Options
    RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    android users could use an ios device to log in to the first one couldn’t they
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    All the people who say it's inconsequential are the iOS users who logged in android to get the rewards.

Or they're just well balanced people that don't think something like a few shards is something to get all worked up about. I can't stand Apple and am far too lazy to find a friend to let me use their phone and take the time to download, install, and play a game

Things like the variant 2015 gem exploit, thats a legitimate unfair advantage that I felt the need to speak my mind on. This? This is just silly
  • Options
    Karnage wrote: »
    Guys don't waste your time, this will get swept under the carpet, just like those who got multiple 5* Awakening Gems over Xmas while the rest of us only got 1, or just like those who got rank up gems for any champ from Variant instead of the 2015 ones that the rest of us got...
    There's no point complaining, if you call them out, even with evidence, your posts get deleted and you get banned from the forum...

Equating a minimal amount of 5* shards and sig stones to the 2015 and AG issues is absolutely hilarious. 2 of those things are actual advantages. 1 is a small bonus for a limited amount of people. You guys really need to choose your battles around here man. That's why no one takes anyone seriously anymore. Cry wolf at every chance and constant outrage over nothing
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    They've already commented on this. It's no different than if someone uses both platforms to gain access to Exclusive Offers. In short, they're doing nothing. Which is fine. Honestly, people have their eyes on others' plates way too much.
  • Options

Equating a minimal amount of 5* shards and sig stones to the 2015 and AG issues is absolutely hilarious. 2 of those things are actual advantages. 1 is a small bonus for a limited amount of people. You guys really need to choose your battles around here man. That's why no one takes anyone seriously anymore. Cry wolf at every chance and constant outrage over nothing

I wasn't equating them, I was saying if they're going to sweep something as big as free 5* AGs and rank up gems, then they will have no problem sweeping something like this under the carpet
  • Options
    And for the record, I wouldn't call 1200 5* shards minimal... Plus everything else that comes with it...
  • Options
    And for the record, I wouldn't call 1200 5* shards minimal... Plus everything else that comes with it...

It really is. You can get that from one arena
  • Options

It really is. You can get that from one arena

Sure, if you're willing or have the time to grind it out for 3 days. And 3 days worth of grinding is not nothing...
  • Options
    But way to go trying to change the subject instead of just admitting you were wrong...
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★

Nope. Just actually us inconsequential. Grow up
  • Options
    But way to go trying to change the subject instead of just admitting you were wrong...

No, you all complaining about this are wrong. It is ACCEPTABLE to use 2 devices. Are you going to have them remove legends titles and rewards for those who used an apple device instead of their Android devices? I dont see you complaining about that. What about exclusive Android offers? Why arent you screaming equality for that? There are many examples but this is the one thing you pick? The entitlement is strong in this post.

Many, many players use 2 devices to play this game. It doesn't break the rules so therefore it's a 100% non issue. Dont hate on people because you don't want to buy 2 devices to play on. Thats on you.
  • Options

You do realize that the people who could even do this would be at such a high level that 700 shards means close to nothing. You’re probably some gold 3 player throwing a fit for no reason at all. If you can run the final stage with no boosts and think it’s worth the small amount of shards be my guest you deserve it.
  • Options
    Awww, can anyone spot the ones who got the double rewards 😂😂
    And I'm not complaining, I haven't complained at all, I'm past complaining to Kabam, they don't listen anyways. I was saying don't bother complaining because its pointless, it will get swept under the carpet like everything else, that's the opposite of complaining you absolute weapon....
    And for the record I'm gold1/plat 3 16 mil alliance, and I've had my account for roughly 3 years now.
    Don't assume, it makes you look like a fool...
  • Options
    Guys , no one is angry at the people who got their rewards twice .. anyone is allowed to play on 2 devices and exploit the benefits if available .

It's Kabam we're angry at for handling this situation.
    No matter what I don't think 1500 shards are a minimal reward ( let's say 700 doing masters without the buffs ) .

Kabam has been handling everything very poorly lately especially for the android player base . Right from not releasing the updates on time or the offers that are exclusive for iOS . The worst part is they don't even acknowledge that the Android users are getting punished for no reason..

I honestly feel Kabam is behaving very poorly and really need to address the issues fairly.

I am an Android user and I feel cheated. I don't care if it's 1500 shards or 50 shards .. it's something that could have given me a 5* champ today and could have been a game changer for my account .

Again to all the iOS users who got their rewards , I ( we ) really don't have anything against you . I would have done the same thing of I were in your place

This guy gets it, well said that man... Or woman lol
  • Options
    And I'm not complaining, I haven't complained at all, I'm past complaining to Kabam, they don't listen anyways. I was saying don't bother complaining because its pointless, it will get swept under the carpet like everything else, that's the opposite of complaining you absolute weapon....
    And for the record I'm gold1/plat 3 16 mil alliance, and I've had my account for roughly 3 years now.

And I'm Plat 1, 100% Android, and 100% don't care about something this trivial in the slightest.

Don't assume, it makes you look like a fool
  • Options

I'm 100% Android as well and I could care less. You are complaining so don't say that you are. They aren't "listening" because its not an exploit or against ToS. I've been with the game since the start. I see alliance mates getting iOS deals that Android doesn't and then we get our exclusive deals. Know why its not a big deal? Because we are grown adults and don't care about non issues like this. Want more shards? Grind arena and get them.
  • Options
    Guys , no one is angry at the people who got their rewards twice .. anyone is allowed to play on 2 devices and exploit the benefits if available .

It's Kabam we're angry at for handling this situation.
    No matter what I don't think 1500 shards are a minimal reward ( let's say 700 doing masters without the buffs ) .

Kabam has been handling everything very poorly lately especially for the android player base . Right from not releasing the updates on time or the offers that are exclusive for iOS . The worst part is they don't even acknowledge that the Android users are getting punished for no reason..

I honestly feel Kabam is behaving very poorly and really need to address the issues fairly.

I am an Android user and I feel cheated. I don't care if it's 1500 shards or 50 shards .. it's something that could have given me a 5* champ today and could have been a game changer for my account .

Again to all the iOS users who got their rewards , I ( we ) really don't have anything against you . I would have done the same thing of I were in your place

No one has gotten punished. Its all made up in your head in order to form what you consider a argument. In reality, its just jealousy on your part. Get some Kleenex, have a good cry and move on already.
  • Options
    Yes because that makes perfect sense. Tell the guy who is telling people not to bother complaining, that he is complaining. Are you really that dense? 😂
  • Options
    I don't care that iOS users got more rewards than android users, as an android user I'm used to being a 2nd rate Summoner in the eyes of Kabam.
    What annoys me is that they promised they were going to be more transparent in the future, but it's still the same old nonsense and excuses.
    As Grinder said, I don't care if you got more rewards, most rewards are RNG dependant anyways, and most get bad luck when it comes to RNG, so meh, whatever.
    It's how Kabam have been handling these issues over the past 2-3 months that gets to me. I'm tired of hearing "it's not our fault", my point being, it doesn't matter whose fault something is if its your responsibility to fix it...
  • Options
    Bfyffe28 wrote: »

You do realize that the people who could even do this would be at such a high level that 700 shards means close to nothing. You’re probably some gold 3 player throwing a fit for no reason at all. If you can run the final stage with no boosts and think it’s worth the small amount of shards be my guest you deserve it.

That depends entirely on who you go up against, if you get served mephisto, mordo, hyp, medusa and iceman then I'd definitely agree.
    I only had half the boosts left for my last run at epic, and got such an easy run, didn't get a single difficult match up and the boosts were pretty much irrelevant. With a team of 4 and 5* champs...
  • Options
    Damn those 1500 5* shards and sig stones are just totally unfair. Btw those that have the ability to sign on both devices will have to complete the trials with no boosts, good luck with that. When there's people complaining how hard the difficulty was even with the boosts...lol. Not worth it.
  • Options
    Again, it's completely RNG dependant. It could be immensely difficult, harder than act 5. Or if you're lucky it can be pretty easy, this last time round the only annoying champ I got was mordo on power gain, but AA made light work of him. I got Phoenix on Brawl node, and there's a world of difference between getting Hyperion and Phoenix on Brawl node. It's easily doable without boosts if you get the easier match ups...
  • Options
    I don't care that iOS users got more rewards than android users, as an android user I'm used to being a 2nd rate Summoner in the eyes of Kabam.
    What annoys me is that they promised they were going to be more transparent in the future, but it's still the same old nonsense and excuses.
    As Grinder said, I don't care if you got more rewards, most rewards are RNG dependant anyways, and most get bad luck when it comes to RNG, so meh, whatever.
    It's how Kabam have been handling these issues over the past 2-3 months that gets to me. I'm tired of hearing "it's not our fault", my point being, it doesn't matter whose fault something is if its your responsibility to fix it...

Explain to me how they should handle if using 2 devices isn't against ToS, what should they be doing? I don't understand how they can do anything if no one is breaking any rules. Please elaborate for me.
This discussion has been closed.