To prevent exploitation, we will prevent new Accounts from being able to Gift enlistment crystals. We will also be taking action on those who are using 3rd Party Sellers, Bots and other farms to gift themselves mass amounts of Enlistment Crystals. Lastly, we will be adding an expiration timer to Enlistment Crystals. All unopened Enlistment Crystals will expire on Oct 18 @ 17:00 UTC. For more information, please see this post: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/346104/updates-to-enlistment-gifting-event
We have adjusted the node placement of the new AW maps to better allow path traversal. As a result, defender placements have been reset. Please, take a moment to re-place your defender setup. We will be pushing out a message in-game shortly.

Blade crystal re release

Can anyone tell me when the blade 20% chance to get blade crystal is going to be re released. Sorry I forgot what date it was going to be.

Thank you in advance


  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,512 ★★★★
    They'll be available from February 22nd to March 1st #saveforblade
  • Rayzor1987Rayzor1987 Posts: 15
    Thanks. I will grind to try get 2 then
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Thats Feb 23 in Asia.
  • Have kabam said who else is in the crystals, the other 80%?
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Have kabam said who else is in the crystals, the other 80%?

    Every other champ that is available in the normal 5* crystal. Basically it's a normal 5* crystal with an increased chance at Blade.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,226 ★★★★
    but is it worth and extra 5,000 5* shards???
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    If you want blade then yes
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    20% chances to get Blade, 80% chances to get KK.

  • If I would’ve saved, I wouldn’t have Hyperion or Quake... It’s really up to you. Do you have the means to awaken blade?
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    I was going to save for it, had 17k shards but my alliancebuddys convinced me it wasnt worth it so i popped one basic instead.

    And guess who i pulled?
    Yep, Blade.
Sign In or Register to comment.