**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

More gifts from you!

I had this idea that every week you (Kabam) should have a different event and within the events you should give every player free gifts in the mail such as champions,loyalty,battle chips,healing etc.

Comments

• Options
    NihoyaNihoya Posts: 46
    Bad idea if you want "gifts" grind and work for youre stuff
  • Options
    ZombieDude1234ZombieDude1234 Posts: 66
    I agree thank you for the thought but I mainly posted this to reflect on the new players that are sometimes picked on for how they are noobs at the game,and not to mention it's expensive to buy healing and AQ and AW healing potions.
  • Options
    What I mean is I think it would help the new players get their heroes built up.
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    What I mean is I think it would help the new players get their heroes built up.

But why?
  • Options
    So nobody feels weak compared to a better player
  • Options
    Yes but sometimes it seems like you deserve something more
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★

Deserve more for doing nothing?
    What are you on about
  • Options
    I'm not saying that Apple and while I'm at it are you here to complain or focus on things that could be better for you are everyone else in the game?
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★

Yea but part of getting rewards in this game is by actually putting in time and effort to get those rewards, like grinding arenas, doing alliance events and completing quests.

As mentioned before, there's already the calendar if you want to talk about free gifts. If you want more, you got to play the game and invest effort into other game modes for rewards.
  • Options
    I agree but most of us normal not too weak not too powerful players aren't able to get champions and things like that from arenas
  • Options
    I agree but most of us normal not too weak not too powerful players aren't able to get champions and things like that from arenas

Maybe not the top rewards, but there's 4* and 5* crystal shards that you can acquire. Over time, it will add up and you will get those 4* and 5* champions. More champions = more score, and soon you will be able to compete.
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★

The vast majority of people do not get 4* champions or 3* champions from the arenas. Look at the rewards breakout in each arena: top 800 get featured 4*. top 10% get basic 4*, top 10% get featured 3*. That's a lot of people that miss out each week in arena. So, you really cannot expect to get the featured and basic champs unless you are willing to put in the effort.
  • Options
    Guys I don't care how mush u criticize me I still feel the same about my subjects and thoughts
  • Options
    Guys I don't care how mush u criticize me I still feel the same about my subjects and thoughts

No one is stopping you from standing by your own opinion and thoughts, this is a forum. There will be different opinions, and that's what I'm doing here: I disagree with your opinion, and I am backing up on why I disagree with my own opinion on the matter.
  • Options
    Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    You have an entitlement problem and this game isn't for you if that's your attitude. DWCB has spent over 100k in this game and is like 1/26 on feature 5* pulls. There is no favoritism for anyone. Put in the time or don't...it's your choice.
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Guys flag button isn't used for disagree he has a opinion if you don't like it then disagree in comments flagging isn't used for this purpose...
  • Options
    guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    edited July 2017
    Guys flag button isn't used for disagree he has a opinion if you don't like it then disagree in comments flagging isn't used for this purpose...
    If Kabam would add a dislike button, it would probably deter a bulk majority of the flagging. Not all of course, but some. Lol.
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Now I am flagged thanks for showing how immature you are