Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Mr sinister lagged as hell

Yeah you heard it, mr sinister lagged as tooot, his sp is to lagged and you lucky if you managed to evade it, hit him while blocking also will become lag, i thought kabam already fix this by the update, saying the graphic will change depends on situation

Comments

• Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    What device do you play? No lag for sinister on my part.
    My only (slight) complaint is that I have NEVER seen a more passive AI with Emma. Chick jus holds block forever,no worries my venom duck slayed her.
  • Options
    PiccoloSBCPiccoloSBC Posts: 103
    @Ahitlaw the oscillate will cause her to do that. An easy strategy is to spam heavy attacks on her when she’s in shield mode. She won’t attack back.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Hitting him while blocking is not lag, it's animation break.
    And his special attacks were smooth on my device.
  • Options
    PiccoloSBC wrote: »
    @Ahitlaw the oscillate will cause her to do that. An easy strategy is to spam heavy attacks on her when she’s in shield mode. She won’t attack back.
    That’s what I did to get passed her,didn’t know that though thanks!
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 803 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    My only (slight) complaint is that I have NEVER seen a more passive AI with Emma. Chick jus holds block forever,no worries my venom duck slayed her.

Android oppo f7
  • Options

Android oppo f7

Never heard of it,but to be honest with you and this is just the cold hard truth. I played on android for about 2 years,and my gameplay was horrible. This game was never optimized for android, I am low income so it took a while and I switched and got me an Iphone7,since then I have no gameplay issues at all. Even with everyone complaining about the servers recently I have had no problem. I suggest switching over(or at least get you an iPhone specifically for this game which is actually what I do,I still use my android just not for this game.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    When i attack into his block i feel like my controls turn into slow mode lol....when i fight other champs on the map my controls are smooth and normal
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 803 ★★★

Android oppo f7

Never heard of it,but to be honest with you and this is just the cold hard truth. I played on android for about 2 years,and my gameplay was horrible. This game was never optimized for android, I am low income so it took a while and I switched and got me an Iphone7,since then I have no gameplay issues at all. Even with everyone complaining about the servers recently I have had no problem. I suggest switching over(or at least get you an iPhone specifically for this game which is actually what I do,I still use my android just not for this game.

Iphone too expansive to me
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

If you are experiencing lag on Android, please submit a detailed report in our thread dedicated to the issue. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.