**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who would you say is the best champ in the game at the moment?

For monthly (master,uncollected) EQ and AW who is would you say is the most valuable champ to have

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Synergies included it is Ghost to me no question. There is no champion that is more versatile and her damage is amongst the best. She kills it in AW, is great for AQ, she's basically the only character you need for questing so bringing her synergy team is really no problem. Even Sinister who was made to pretty much counter Ghost and Corvus I got through with ghost. I got through every epic trial of the alchemist with her, a path with killmonger, abomination and iceman was no problem.

Without synergies, she's still amazing but a lot of the beyond god tier champions like omega red, hyperion, starky, domino, void, cap IW outshine her.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Venom the duck.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Cap IW and AA, particularly this month.
    AA is melting all the bosses, the only thing he's no good for is that sentinel
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Colossus. He's the best at things.
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    Cg (awakened)
  • SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    It's stark Spidey deals with me a key every situation
  • Kalvin_25Kalvin_25 Posts: 88
    edited February 2019
    Domino
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Void
  • GwenpoolManGwenpoolMan Posts: 30
    Ghost, no question
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    For me at least, 4 star og vision and my rank 4 5 star Hawkeye have been amazing. Hawkeye absolutely murders havok. Pretty much any champ with power drain wreck him. Heal block works well on sinister.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    For me at least, 4 star og vision and my rank 4 5 star Hawkeye have been amazing. Hawkeye absolutely murders havok. Pretty much any champ with power drain wreck him. Heal block works well on sinister.

Your Hawkeye can kill Sinister too. Keep Spamming the L1. Never let him reach his L1
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Ghost with synergies ... she’s way too Op... expecting a nerf soon, or them to keep making champs like Mr sinister to quarter counter her and mess over the other champs