**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for new alliance

Looking for new alliance due to everyine leaving to have a season off and i didnt want to so now im stuck in here doing nothing and getting bored

Comments

• MC_TankzZz23MC_TankzZz23 Posts: 23
    n7bk8y8bzz3a.png
    21bitonjce0u.png
  • If interested add me me on line app jeepbarnes or ign immortal slayer. We are currently running map 554 in aq
  • verge_121verge_121 Posts: 82
    Hey bud im the leader of LO-Xb part of the LO-X family. HMU on line we can find you a new home. verge121
  • Add me on line. Papathor

csc9tr9olo0c.jpg
    g9vyai51lbnw.jpg
  • Hey add me in game. Beazt-Mode.
    We’re a 7 mill ally and We do maps 2/3 and aiming for silver 3 / gold 1
  • dcb649dcb649 Posts: 18
    If you're looking for a 55544 aq, gold 2 aw
    Relaxed ally
    Line Id: dcb649
  • Add me in game DUBtownboi
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Looking for new alliance due to everyine leaving to have a season off and i didnt want to so now im stuck in here doing nothing and getting bored

Hi MC_Tankz. What are you looking for in an alliance? Are you looking for AQ-focused alliance? Map 4, 5, 6, 7, etc? AW focused? Gold, Silver, etc.? Please provide some details to help those of us that are trying to recruit prospective teammates so that we can see if there is a good fit.
  • razorjack10razorjack10 Posts: 42
    5u6eo6pboiv4.png

We are currently recruiting. So send me personal message on line id : razorjack0110
    It quite clearly states what im looking for if you all bothered to look it the pictures at what sort if alliance im looking for ??!!
  • Add me on line choagriffie
  • Supreme_JaySupreme_Jay Posts: 25
    If you’re still looking, my alliance “LEGENDS UPRISING” is still looking and have room for you.
    My IGN: Supreme Jay

My alliance consists of AW/AQ focused.
    We do AQ maps 2/3/4
    We were AW silver 2 rating last season (we hope to jump to S1 or G3 this upcoming season)
    No donations
    Line is mandatory
    Minimal requirements
    We respect and understand life events are important

My alliance is a fun group of guys who love to joke around and get along with everyone. We can be serious when needed.

If that interests you please add me on line “Evolover95” and we can talk further details
  • cowgirlup80cowgirlup80 Posts: 111
    Messaged you
  • cowgirlup80cowgirlup80 Posts: 111
    Sorry wrong discussion. Please disregard my previous post.
  • Hi, MC_TankzZz23,
    We are a Gold 2 alliance that is on the verge of Gold 1. Last season we won 6 of the first 9 wars and got up to tier 6. After that we had a rough go with some members going MIA and one having to bow out from life issues. We've rebuilt and look stronger now than last season. We have another member who is having medical issues that has to go before the season starts. We run 3 bg's of map 5 getting the 130 mil mark every AQ cycle. If this is something that interests you hit me up on line. ID is crank0015.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    If you're interested, we are a Gold 1 alliance. Tier 5-6 AW and AQ 55533. No other requirement.

you can message me in-game id: zuffy or Line: zuffy316
    Zuffy whats ur line
  • DeviantDeviant Posts: 106

new alliance part of a large group of alliances is looking for new members to fill it up. Looking for young members looking to improve and older members looking to slow down but still move forward. members must be active and communicate . Must use line app . Line Id is deviant_x. In game DEVIANT~SS.
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    We are g2 pushing back into g1, run 5x5 and score 140 mil+ every week. If interested I can be contacted through Line at polverine15.2 or you can contact one of my officers at Zsabre. Alliance is Return to the Jungle (RTTJ)