**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down 2/11 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Yep had a 30 percent boost on .. was trying to finish uncollected on my birthday.. thanks kabam
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    hw9pqneg28ww.png
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    But have you checked your connection? Lol on a serious note game down here in South Africa as well.
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Can't get in either, right in the middle on Modok Boss in 5.4.4 :s
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Tayyab82 wrote: »
    Maintenance

Git gud @Tayyab82 😁
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    KABAM SHOULD SANCTION FREE 5* GENERIC AG OR I WILL BE TRAUMATIZED FOR LIFE!
  • SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80
    edited February 2019
    @Kabam Miike it time to change the message 'Problem connecting your network. Please check your connection.' As our service provider are way better then your server issues. How you plan to compensate if connection goes out in middle of AQ boss fight?
  • i fighting alliance Quest n suddenly break down, my champion will reduce half of the life. Damn u Kabam
  • Koya_M0lekKoya_M0lek Posts: 23
    Typical kabam
  • Ankush69Ankush69 Posts: 21
    @yzlim2 same with me bro..I was about to fight KP
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Yeah when this happens during AQ it really hurts.
    Thanks for starting a new thread on this. Exactly what was needed.
    Mets17 wrote: »
    Kabam should go 2 best buy & hire the geek squad 2 work on there servers I mean sure they will probably charge a lot but trust me kabam has all out money I mean they have plenty of money lol

Not their servers.
  • RobsationalRobsational Posts: 6
    The game is working as intended. They will alter the terms of service to include the new level of challenge which is connection issues. Randomly twice a week the servers will be turned down and expect you to lose all the critical fights and boosts which could put you at unfair advantage vs other players. Nice work kabam.. appreciate the new challenge you have included albeit unannounced. Cheers
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    Unscheduled maintenance 🤔. Thought they already fixed this matter. LOL
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    Its not even 7am. Dont expect anyone from kabam jump the Forums.
    Its hilarious when this happens. Watching all the hate filled posts with how Kabam sucks but y'all still playing the game.
  • Its down
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    This is promised improvement with connectivity issues. You see, you cannot have any lag if you cannot even log in!
This discussion has been closed.