**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why do you steal health from us Kabam!?!?

Why did you delete my post? It was a fair question? Why do you take our health when the game freezes or disconnect s? It is an issue you are having, especially with android, where if I switch from data to wifi, or go from one game mode to another, it will freeze into loading. If it freezes after I have won a fight, it takes half of my energy. It is a KNOWN AND ADMITTED ISSUE, YET YOU STILL PENALIZE US FOR YOUR ISSUE WITH PROGRAMMING.!!! All I want to know is why do you cause our champs to lose half health after a disconnect??? I will accept any answer you choose to give, or I will accept your silence as being BLATANTLY obvious that it is a unit grab!?! Thank you for your time and I look forward to your reply. And in case you decide to delete my post again, I have it copied into my notepad and screenshot. Thank you!!

Comments

• Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    They do it because otherwise everyone would force close the app if the fight is going poorly and just start over
  • Options
    winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Can they not tell the difference between game freeze, force closing, or actual loss of connection?