**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Darkhawk interaction with masochism/cornered

Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
So, darkhawk gets additional shock damage when in null mode, however it just deals the damage without ever showing a debuff icon, essentially it’s like direct damage.
However I’ve recently noticed that not only does it trigger masochism, it also triggers cornered, so I’m just curious as to if this interaction is correct or if it’s a bug, after all, none of the shock damage comes from a placed debuff, but just applies as you attack regularly.

Comments

• Options
    Just gonna bring this back up as I’d like an answer as to if it’s a bug or not considering a debuff icon is never applied
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Video?
  • Options
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Video?

If I find a way to upload one I will do
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Video?

If I find a way to upload one I will do

You can upload on youtube, and share the link here
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/xADuycyyJZ0
    Ok this is node 29 kilmonger, watching it back I also noticed KM gains power from each applied “debuff” as his abilities state

Apologies for the incredibly tiny image, but it was that or sideways lol. Can see the “regeneration” pop up twice (no hp added because of healblock) and you can see KM power bar jumping up a lot with each hit.

Just want to know if this is and will continue to be the normal interaction or not.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    Bringing this back up as I've just npticed this potential bug too. To me it happened on act 5.2.4 global node masochism and it triggered every time.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos Sorry to tag you all but I want an explanation.