**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW attack phase started early. [Merged Threads]

SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
This what not expected. Again Kabam you proved your cant keep your words.

Comments

• Options
    spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 139
    From the post on the new AW match making system placement phase should end at 11 am PST, but our timer shows placement ending around 7:15 am PST. Am I missing something? Is this a bug?
  • Options
    Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    The new war system is flawed, the AW war placement is ending VERY early than when the placement started. Causing many alliances to have war during middle of the work day. The old system was fine and alliances used the system to "NOT" match and blame Kabam for not being able to match. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    TeeJay_6TeeJay_6 Posts: 4
    Our Attack Phase has started a couple of minutes ago even though the annoucement said it would start at 7pm.
    Anybody else with this issue?
  • Options
    This is what im telling everyone, its useless this system, it only benefits kabam and the few % who are lucky the placements starts around when they want it, for the rest off us we could be at work or sleeping when it starts!! All kabam care about is kabam and not us... nothing wrong with the previous method nothing...
  • Options
    Maverick03820Maverick03820 Posts: 156
    Ours is scheduled to start in an hour, very early. It seems like the timer for when attack phase begins started right when a match was found rather than at the end of enlistment.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Honestly, the way it's designed seems like it's only for top allys, most casual allys get screwed over by this new system.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    I'm confused why there aren't set times like AQ for attack phase. I thought that was how it would work from now on and enlist would match teams within the time frame. Maybe I read it wrong but it would be better if it worked that way. Not sure if it is possible.
  • Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    @Kabam Miike we need a cross check here. Our alliance had a very short placement phase.. like 12h total! We are starting attack phase 4 ish hours ahead!
  • Options
    EsoEso Posts: 6
    I am not liking the new system. 20 hrs placement phase plus you can’t control the attack starting time! It started so early for us!
  • Options
    LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    Yea I agree, being able to start war at a time that made sense for your alliance was a key strategy for 100% map exploration and least amount of impact on personal lives. We are gold 1 close to plat 3 all of us have full time jobs and kids so it makes a big difference.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Pretty sure the new system is bugged. Everyone was supposed to start in roughly 3 hours but it's all jacked up in typical kabam fashion.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Wasn't war offense supposed to start at 11am PST? anyone knows why we are 3 hours early?
  • Options
    Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    ours will start in about 15 mins which is horrible because most of us are in the middle of our workday and will be for another 4-5 hours, resulting in the loss of moves...this is a terrible design...
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Our attack starts in 30 mins, wtf. I thought the new system had everyone starting attack at same time, which would be 3 hours from now!!

Please go back to old system when we can choose when we start, this new system is worse for most alliances!
  • Options
    Nggy85Nggy85 Posts: 26
    typical kabam... they were unclear about the start time... now it's our fault for misunderstanding...

there point will be we just have to adapt and place sooner!! which let's be honest it's not always practical for everyone but they don't care.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    We got Kabamed!
  • Options
    Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 368 ★★
    Calm down. That’s why they rolled it out in the off-season. No ones war counts for anything anyways. They have time to fix it.
  • Options
    clearly someones getting overpaid sat behind the computer right? Well there Wrong! Its shocking, ive had many people complain, if it benefits the west the people in the east will loose, if it benefits the people in the east the west will loose the war.

It wont be down to KOs it will be down to not enough energy to even complete the AW! Shocking truely shocking. What was wrong with the previous one? Albiet the 'war rating' issue which in fair was always 50/50
  • Options
    XygonXygon Posts: 123
    Schedule said attack was supposed to start at 11am PST. So why did ours just start at 8:15am?
  • Options
    Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Because Kabam are known for their top quality competence. Sat here starting attack a t 3pm gmt when 20 out of are 30 are unable. So much for set times. Guess its the off season at least so they can work their s out.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Apparently (according to Kabam) the community has poor reading comprehension skills. Or, as I would like to say, are just given false information.
  • Options
    XygonXygon Posts: 123
    "Wars will begin at 11am PST (7pm UTC) on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday."
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Flabbergasting, reprehensible, appalling, and down right abominable.
  • Options
    PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    Yeah what the heck is happening. We couldn't start placing defenders until later than normal and now attack phase just started way early. We barely got everyone in and didn't get one of our map defenses set correctly. 8:44am PST start time for war is terrible for our alliance.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    But we should get a full offseason with a working system. Too many changes to start the actual season will cause an uproar!
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    20 hours isn't enough time to place?

You still have 24 hours to attack. Maybe you don't attack until 6 hours after it starts now if you live in Indonesia or something, but maybe before you were just finishing early?

I do think it will be a bit more difficult for alliances that are largely international, but that's always been a coordination struggle anyways.
This discussion has been closed.