**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New members can't join war [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    We have 5 or 6 members who can't play which on top of the ridiculous start/end time change really screws us over.
  • Hey all, I have been able to confirm with the team that there is a bug here.

There is currently a bug where a new member cannot join a war if you have already enlisted for your next war. The workaround for this is to recruit new members before you enlist, or de-enlist and re-enlist when a new member has joined.

We are working to get this fixed as soon as we can.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Had a feeling something was going to go wrong and originally had 3 bgs then changed it to 2 because we removed some people and got new ones and it seems like that was the right call.

Honestly you guys need to test things more so stuff like this and the numerous other things that are going on don't happen.
  • My Alliance has 3 members who couldn’t place either. This is a huge negative impact on our first AW of preseason. We demand compensation for the misinformation.
  • Another case of kabam “fixing” what’s not broke to start with then not completely testing before rolling it out live.
    All that needed done was to lengthen the matchmaking process into 2 or 4 hour blocks to allow a larger pool to assign matches from.
    All this set times, pre enlistment stuff hurts the community far more than anything.
  • Hey all, I have been able to confirm with the team that there is a bug here.

There is currently a bug where a new member cannot join a war if you have already enlisted for your next war. The workaround for this is to recruit new members before you enlist, or de-enlist and re-enlist when a new member has joined.

We are working to get this fixed as soon as we can.

Cool, but what about the ones that weren't able to join and the outcome of the current War?
  • jmo254jmo254 Posts: 18
    We have a member that joined about a week before enlistment and he wasn't able to join
  • grubletgrublet Posts: 7
    Same thing with our alliance.
  • grubletgrublet Posts: 7
    Not much of a work around if War is already started and our members can’t join. Now we are under manned in the War match
  • Yes...I not can join war.....I lost war rewards
  • I join in aliance ..5 days before war ....and NOT CANT JOIN WAR
  • I can't join aw even tho I joined before they started matchmaking and I'm missing out on good rewards!!!!!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Unfortunately there is an ongoing bug that bars people from joining if they weren't in before their allaince enlisted in the war

This is just another bungled start and classic kabam