**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

missing SA rewards

Hi, yesterday( Thursday) after 21:00 when SA was finish i change alliance. In old alliance i was 6 months. So in last SA i qualify for rewards becouse im not new player of alliance. I have about 25k points in this event. I write to support - they answer - every new player of alliance have locked rank reward for couple days - write in short. But im not new player of alliance. I was there very long and yesterday wait to finish SA. After this event i change alliance so heve to qualify for rank rewards.
Whats now with this problem? what i can do?

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,749 ★★★★★
    You need to stay to the rewards is out not when it finishe
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    If you left before the rewards arrived then sorry but you are not gonna get them
  • LegwanlegwanskiLegwanlegwanski Member Posts: 4
    So this is stupid idea. sometimes rewards comes out 3-4 hours later.
    When you finish job with end of contract you can go to another work and get money from old contract without waiting unitl you get payment.
    In game i see only warning for a newcomers. Ther is no warning to gamers who left alliance after SA event. More - there is exacly show - event its allready end & U qualify for rank rewards, we calculated scores
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,749 ★★★★★
    But you left Berfor it out yours fails
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Member Posts: 550 ★★
    So this is stupid idea. sometimes rewards comes out 3-4 hours later.
    When you finish job with end of contract you can go to another work and get money from old contract without waiting unitl you get payment.
    In game i see only warning for a newcomers. Ther is no warning to gamers who left alliance after SA event. More - there is exacly show - event its allready end & U qualify for rank rewards, we calculated scores

This isn't a job, its a game and this is a fairly well known aspect of it. If you leave an alliance before any rewards are issued, you will not get those rewards. Sorry, it does stink, but that is the way it works.
  • YorDan89YorDan89 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I want to change my passwords. How do I change ?