**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Tainted wrote: »
    Mods are allowed to sleep as well, pretty sure the merging is done by employees who are not allowed to post.
    On the other hand, as I already said when the new war system was put in place, this will not work better, it will drain us all.
    No sa rewards is just something that happens from time to time, kabam being kabam. Enjoy the game, peeps.
    Nah.. Porthos just closed one and linked to this thread, yet continued to remain quiet here...

ajwn80m07wpu.png

• BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Uhhh...only mods can merge threads and have privileges like that on the forums.

Smh

Tainted wrote: »
    Mods are allowed to sleep as well, pretty sure the merging is done by employees who are not allowed to post.
    On the other hand, as I already said when the new war system was put in place, this will not work better, it will drain us all.
    No sa rewards is just something that happens from time to time, kabam being kabam. Enjoy the game, peeps.

• What the hell still no sa? And no answer from kabam
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Roses are red Violets are blue
    Haven’t get any SA rewards
    Maybe it’s all about you, KA-BOOM

Seriously where is this reward
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    100th comments and still begging for rewards!!
    Know that's what Kabam is known for.(No offense)
    Hey guys, I understand that a delay in Reward distribution can be really frustrating. I've alerted the rest of the Team to your concerns so we can look into this further and get any Rewards that you're eligible for out to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, I'd like to sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding.

That's what all I wanted.
    Thank you Kabam Porthos
    Forums: Kabam pls. Send the rewards or prepare for summoner apocalypse!!!!!!

Kabam: Chill we have some more server maintenance!

After a few eras :
    Summoners : what do you mean by SA??
  • No rewards still. Any updates?
    Nope
    We are lucky that Kabam Porthos noticed this uprising and has alerted the team. Or I was expecting the rewards tomorrow...
  • AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80
    Our Alli still hasn't got our rewards.
    ID: TNROA
    Name: The Nine Realms of Asgard
  • Infineight wrote: »
    We are lucky that Kabam Porthos noticed this uprising and has alerted the team. Or I was expecting the rewards tomorrow...

I wasn't even expecting rewards,
    I'm waiting for rewards so that i could open my next 5* champ, sob sob sob
  • LLStashLLStash Posts: 132
    @Kabam Porthos thanks
  • LowecomotiveLowecomotive Posts: 18
    Still no rewards.
    We're waiting to change members.
    Quality control at it again.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    How is this a suggestion or a request??

SA is an alliance event ran every week, members earn points via several methods and get rewarded as such at the end of the event each week. Is this event no longer permanent? Will it be a request to get the rewards? Or will people suggest they've done enough to reach whatever tier and longer be ran every week. Will Alliances have to request to start the event to receive awards/run the event?

If not why has this been pretty much hidden away in Suggestions/Requests forum instead of being in General Discussions?
  • @Kabam Porthos bro it's not only about SA rewards its also about your service that are going to be worst don't know why but really you should work on making mcoc more better than worst. I ask much time about tier5 basic and T2 alpha and from 16 Feb these are going to be a little easy for us. Thanks for that. But still much things are here to be fixed. As 5* sign stone are rare. So keep on giving attention on some serious issues don't only concentrate on deals. Which are really not worthy to buy up till now. As I also want to buy some but can't cause of non availability of good offers.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    Didnt even notice I had not received them
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Sigh seriously....

No one in my alliance got their summoner advancement and this isn't really helping out.....

Do you know why they were delayed or an ETA on them.....
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    I'm still waiting for SA rewards too.

IGN: gahrling
    No updates on them, probably won't get any answers until later today
    Guys it has been a hours that we haven't got our Summoner advancement rewards but I think everyone is mature enough to understand there problems.
    I think we should stop begging and just wait for the rewards.
    All the guys in the forum (including me) are acting as if the world is about to end.
    Just want to say keep calm as they just can't listen to us 24/7
    They're sleeping at this point, we're going to have to wait until they get up and get back to work.

The adminstors on duty aren't likely going to answer anyone or provide much information in general.
  • It’s 2-15-19 @ 6:25 am and I still have not got my S.A awards
This discussion has been closed.