**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    When is the Sa comming it has almost ben 24 huers se and stil Not Got it
  • Options
    Just got SA rewards. All my alliance members as well. You guys will get them soon. Best of luck everyone.
  • Options
    No SA rewards here!
  • Options
    Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    Rewards just dropped! I still think kabam should consider a fat compensation package for all the issues we have delt with recently.
  • Options
    Still waiting on SA rewards, almost 24hrs late..
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    So I’m guessing since I was forced to switch due to the new, and amazingly bad, matchmaking system...... I get no rewards. Villain use or sa. Cool. Thanks.
  • Options
    BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Blame the top alliances for colluding to never face each in wars for the war matching system. I commend Kabam for taking steps to stop that BS. This may not be the answer, but they are trying.
    ManChild wrote: »
    So I’m guessing since I was forced to switch due to the new, and amazingly bad, matchmaking system...... I get no rewards. Villain use or sa. Cool. Thanks.

• Options
    Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    I do not understand how u guys manage to break something which never failed in 2 years with a new patch.

I needed those revives in war and I didnt have them. I think we deserve some answers why this happened.

And oh yeah, reason I needed those revives were your broken matchmaking paired us, a Gold 2 with an ally that had people with many duped 6 stars.
  • Options
    Still no SA rewards
  • Options
    Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Z584 wrote: »
    Recently the summoned advancement event finished and it's been 3 days and we still have not received any rewards. The least Kabam could do is give us the the rewards and a small constellation package of 500 4 *shards 1000 3* shards and a premium hero crystal.

Yup, we will definitely win this videogame with that...
  • Options
    kabam Team wheres our SA REWARDS... WE Cant much longer... if its like that double our rewards because you kept us waiting.. time is tissue
  • Options
    Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    Havent gotten SA
  • Options
    InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Even me!! I am an iOS user...
    Random people haven't got the rewards
  • Options
    Unitas187Unitas187 Posts: 7
    Havent got sa rewards and it has been over a day. Whats going on?
  • Options
    Gagan324Gagan324 Posts: 5
    edited February 2019
    it would be really helpful, if you guys stop screw us over
  • Options
    Exactly :/
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    At this point you are hindering peoples in game moves. It’s multiplied by your new aw match making times.
  • Options
    Jeff42000Jeff42000 Posts: 19
    edited February 2019
    still nothing? Last week I was unable to log in for 1 1/2 days, then wasnt able to download the new update for over a day. Now SA is over a day late. Sounds like Kabam is on a role this month. I dont want to say to much, I might get another warning by bringing this to Kabams attention.
  • Options
    gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    Hmmmmm...................
    its a bad month with Android device lag issue, late rewards payout. Too many bug so little time....
  • Options
    Antoni_CAntoni_C Posts: 4
    Still no SA rewards and now our war has finished and we have no war rewards either
  • Options
    ImnewbyImnewby Posts: 34
    So, this is really unfortunate. We are trying to recruit new members to replace people leaving that are fed up with this game and it’s shenanigans, and they can’t even leave because they are waiting for SA rewards to drop.
    Therefore we can’t bring new people in... and then those people find another ally that isn’t waiting or has an open spot.

This is very frustrating as an officer.
  • Options
    TrcTrc Posts: 23
    Is there a time frame on getting these?
  • Options
    MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Can you not search the forums and see this has been repeatedly mentioned?
This discussion has been closed.