**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rewards for daily login

I am here to complain that I am consistently cheated out of rewards even if I login daily. This has happened for several months and I am considering quitting the game because 9 if this flaw. I know to login at 7pm eastern time daily but even if I login earlier and then the next day it says I missed that day but not in the daily rewards.

Comments

• Options
    BrowsBrows Posts: 41
    Is this true? Specifically the part about logging in by 7PM EST. If so, that explains why I'm not getting a T4CC on the 28th, I started my account on February 1st around 7:30PM EST and I couldn't figure out why I wasn't going to get the last day in the calendar when I've logged in every day since.

Bummer.
  • Options
    MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Brows wrote: »
    Is this true? Specifically the part about logging in by 7PM EST. If so, that explains why I'm not getting a T4CC on the 28th, I started my account on February 1st around 7:30PM EST and I couldn't figure out why I wasn't going to get the last day in the calendar when I've logged in every day since.

Bummer.

Someone correct me if Im wrong, but don't the daily login calendars start 7pm on the last day of the previous month? So the first Feb calendar reward is actually given the last day of January at 7pm?
  • Options
    Yes, it is technically available the day before. If you login daily, it doesn't matter the time you do it and should receive them. Anytime after 7 PM EST they are available. If you login at say 6:50 EST and neglect to login for 25 hours, i.e. past 7 PM EST the next day, you will miss the day's rewards. There's 24 hours in which you can login to claim them. If you miss anything, it's due to the fact you missed that window.
  • Options
    BrowsBrows Posts: 41
    Hmmm, I'm fairly certain I did not miss a >24 hour login period but I doubt it's possible to do anything about it now or find out if in fact I did go more than 24 hours from one day to another without logging in, seems highly unlikely but I'm not going to lose sleep over it as I was mainly curious why I didn't qualify for it.
  • Options
    Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    You also have to collect it from the home screen after it resets. Logging in at 6:50 EST one day and fighting for awhile then closing the app without going back to the home screen, then logging in at 705 EST the next day will show you missed a day because it wasn't collected.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Ignore comment