**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• HarryhoudiniHarryhoudini Posts: 42
    Some people have received 3x the SA rewards (and claimed) while some of us still haven’t received our initial SA rewards. Will those of us that haven’t recieved any SA reward yet get triple amount as well?

ii4ebqba26zz.jpeg
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Also my alliance just got ours.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    So some are getting triple the rewards while some have still gotten nothing? I wasn't really bothered by the wait time, it wasn't really game changing for me. But getting triple the rewards is quite a boost for only half the player base to receive.

It's a glitch, if people claim it all and used it kabam will take action and in some extreme cases they will go beyond what the players receive and take more if they did something during the period they got extra rewards.

A glitch like the one where people got extra awakening gems and Kabam did nothing except say because it happened to such a small group of people, they will let them keep them? If the images are true and not photoshopped, I wouldnt hold my breath for Kabam to even it out for all alliances or remove them

On a side note, the above is not meant to try and cause problems, just saying what has happened in the past.

A small group of people not everyone in multiple allainces, that kind of stuff makes them panic and overreact.

I'll give you an example, a long time ago they bugged out this one quest and people found out that If you ran it over and over again it would pay out full rewards so naturally many people did that some people just progressed normally and noticed someone odd that made them stop playing that mode until it was fixed.

Contacted support showed them everything and played like normal grinded, sold iso to rank someone up and then they woke up and saw that kabam unranked a champ and took the small amount of stuff they got and everything they put in to that champion which didn't equal the amount they received.

Other times were the great skirmisher rewards debacle, other glitches, they have a long line of things that went wrong and if a large portion of the player base got it they will take it and in some cases they will permanently ban them to it really depends
  • 24 hours and counting..
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
  • Been a while now it’s nearly 9pm in the uk and my alliance haven’t got them still would like to know a rough time of when we will get rewards for sa and villain use we hit rank rewards in both
  • Still waiting
  • Wtf, this is bs.
  • Still haven't got anything. This is a bit ridiculous.
  • Maybe actually respond instead of autofill a response.
  • Almost a full 24 hours only getting the run around
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    no rewards yet for myself
  • My alliance is still waiting also this is **** thanks Kabam
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    So some are getting triple the rewards while some have still gotten nothing? I wasn't really bothered by the wait time, it wasn't really game changing for me. But getting triple the rewards is quite a boost for only half the player base to receive.

It's a glitch, if people claim it all and used it kabam will take action and in some extreme cases they will go beyond what the players receive and take more if they did something during the period they got extra rewards.

A glitch like the one where people got extra awakening gems and Kabam did nothing except say because it happened to such a small group of people, they will let them keep them? If the images are true and not photoshopped, I wouldnt hold my breath for Kabam to even it out for all alliances or remove them

On a side note, the above is not meant to try and cause problems, just saying what has happened in the past.

A small group of people not everyone in multiple allainces, that kind of stuff makes them panic and overreact.

I'll give you an example, a long time ago they bugged out this one quest and people found out that If you ran it over and over again it would pay out full rewards so naturally many people did that some people just progressed normally and noticed someone odd that made them stop playing that mode until it was fixed.

Contacted support showed them everything and played like normal grinded, sold iso to rank someone up and then they woke up and saw that kabam unranked a champ and took the small amount of stuff they got and everything they put in to that champion which didn't equal the amount they received.

Other times were the great skirmisher rewards debacle, other glitches, they have a long line of things that went wrong and if a large portion of the player base got it they will take it and in some cases they will permanently ban them to it really depends

The trouble is with things happening in the past, like this https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/114131/2-awakening-gems-merged-threads#latest

Lets face it, extra Awakening Gems/More shards, gives people an advantage, then you get Kabam saying only a small group of people got the extra rewards.

Consider this, the game has been downloaded on Android over 50 MILLION times, without adding to that Apple users, so lets say there are 30 million accounts as some have left or multiple accounts, what's considered a small group? 10%? 5%? even 1%? I mean 1% of 30 million is 300,000, which compared to 30 million is a small group. So 30 users in an alliance, lets say 1000 alliances get 3x rewards that means 3000 summoners that gain an unfair and extra advantage to the rest of us.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    It’s not just SA rewards. Also no solo event rank rewards (Such as Level Up)

Yup... and no Villain Use rank rewards
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    When I make a purchase for units or an offer, my CC goes through right away. @kabam miike I should expect rewards to be the same. I am paying money for this stuff. As are a LOT of us.

y9ye952carmv.png
  • TraikovTraikov Posts: 61
    Hamsters Strike !
  • Taninrice_91Taninrice_91 Posts: 19
    I have spent alot of damn money on my alliance members and just to game over 2000 to be exact id really appreciate if my alliance and all other alliances get their sa ASAP ITS BEEN OVER 24 HRS PLEASE JUST GET IT DONE!!!!!!
  • KillerDKillerD Posts: 30
    zjmr8f0jvong.png
  • Cant update game on time.. cant give rewards on time.. war is messed up.. game has constant connection issues..

Tell us again why any of us should give you another dime

Dungeons break the game..
    You dont ban cheaters
    This has been going on for atleast 6 konths.. and all you can do is give us generic @$$ answers..

Learn about customer service.. be honest. By my tally for all the issues over 6 months plus.. you OWE us more than a "we dont know what's happening"

Give us updates and compensation
    We if we do not enter a calendar day and cut off the prize, but you do not give prizes to time ... what should be done?
    6ieiht4krf01.png
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's kinda odd that they haven't really said anything in this long wonder what's going on over there
  • TRU5T-Loyalty hasn't received any event rewards for almost 2 days now. What's up Kabam?! Delay last week and now this? We need to know what's going on.
  • Something...something...contest not up to standards...compensation.
This discussion has been closed.