**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

how do you beat ROL

2»

Comments

• Options
    @Ivanka_Humpalot The one good thing that Magik offers though is some regen from limbo. Hopefully in those matches it would allow him to avoid having use unnecessary potions.
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Well there is only 1 main champ to deal with i.e wolverine for that you can use gullotine or sl or gwenpool , rest you should use 1 regen champ like wol or x-23 to do the killing for you res is easy .
  • Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    say how many hit with 4* 5/50 sig 30 star lord to beat wolverine?
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Dhruvg wrote: »
    Well there is only 1 main champ to deal with i.e wolverine for that you can use gullotine or sl or gwenpool , rest you should use 1 regen champ like wol or x-23 to do the killing for you res is easy .

It takes way too long to beat most of the champs with wolverine. The matches can go a lot faster if you have a duped SL and can keep a combo. When I tested myself against WS prior to my full run on RoL it was taking about half the time to beat WS using SL. My wolverine that was 4/40 was taking over 800 hits even with maxed assassin and deep wounds level 2.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Aaaaaand Done!

BB pretty much kills himself but I lost a couple of champs due to the weird glitch.

Hulk, was carving my team up because while evading the projectile the glitch thing would often result in getting nailed instead of evade.

Ended up using Vision on Hulk and power burning him to boring oblivion. I figured I could avoid getting hit by stopping Hulk from ever getting to one bar.

Very happy to have finished. Wasted a lot of stash items but didn't spend any units.

If I went back again, I would have waited till I got starlord and included my SW, man these fights are long and repetitive.
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Glad you finished it. Having Wolverine would have made things better. The glitches however make it harder anyways. At least you got it done and have 3 new champs.
  • Options
    Yep.3 new champs is like 2 months work for me usually. The alphas and T4B are also much appreciated.

• Options
    Got bored and took X23 to 4/40.

475 hits to WS, 9 to me and finished him with full health.

Probably should've waited a week and saved a bunch of pots.

Tip for anyone who hasn't done it yet, take a regen champ.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    I've found NC to be a valuable asset if you can switch to Swashbuckler, and then stack furies and generally not take too many hits

SL I've clocked vs WS at 180-ish hits
    NC I get around 290-330 hits on WS

The main thing is to get to L3 to almost max your chance to Deep wound on crits (and if you want L3 twice to actually max your chance) and then lay into them with L1 to keep an extra cruelty up
  • Options
    Could a wolvie x23, mordo, ultron 3*, electro and miles morales make the cut?
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★

Nope you won't be able to get past wolverine
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★

ANYONE can technically take everyone but the dreaded "Rolverine"

Guilly is the preferred choice as despite some RNG she takes him down in record time

SL would likely take 2nd if you use Sp2 and we Power Drain and Heal Blocks

Archangel if you're skilled (and maxed Deep Wounds) would mean that you could poison him to death

After that… If you're willing to max out Despair I'd say KING GROOT! Permenant armor breaks up to 9 stacks means means that 9 x 15% is 135% regen reduction meaning he'd gain 1(?) health per tick

Then probably your choice of Stagger
    Hood
    Juggernaut
    Jane Foster

After that I'd say DS if you only attack with Fate Seal

After that maybe Civil Warrior and Vision AoU
  • Options
    AlurvianAlurvian Posts: 32
    I would say you would need gwenpool for that. Keep using her SP2. After that, keep bleeding your opponent. The more it bleeds then the more entravate will keep on renewing which your oppenent will not be able to use a SP. Gwenpool can also stop wolverine regen.
  • Options
    Carme1974Carme1974 Posts: 231
    I did it yesterday. I needed 3 Revives for guilottine vs Wolverine. The timing for S2 is important.
    This Team
    4883k7m48m9a.jpg
    qjmoh0qfw925.jpg

• Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Bring one of the following for Wolverine: Guillotine, Ock (awakened), Yondu, or Void. Other than that, bring whoever you want. SL is the best choice but it can be done with others
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Also, thanks for the tips and to those who have been there before and are willing to pass on the knowledge to us noobs.

I know ROL is no real achievement to most but to hack players like me it's a small source of pride just being able to get it done. I really wish I had've had a chance to go with a PB team but flipside is there are way more options these days as far as champion choice.

I'm in a **** alliance I'll never leave, I don't buy crystals and 3 wars in 2 years. If I can get it done (some lucky 4* pulls notwithstanding but getting them to 4/40 is all hard work) then all it takes is time if you don't want to spend money.

Why won't you ever leave? a good alliance is a game changer. it was for me.
  • Options

Why won't you ever leave?

The alliance is my family, not in the figurative sense.

To be honest, all the drama involved about getting told to move in quest/war when its not convenient, who to rank up and how many events I must place in makes the whole thing reasonably unpalatable versus just having fun.

Because I'm a jerk, I limit online time for my alliance to 20 minutes during the week and reasonably free reign on weekends so the traditional pathways to advancement are not available to us.

I'd be better off recruiting low tier players to my own alliance and just letting those who want to war/quest have at it.

I play because I enjoy it, I don't want to make a job of it.