**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* black widow

Pulled a 5* BW from the legendary romance crystal. I have all the resources to take her to r4/55, awaken and take to sig 180ish.. question is, would she be worth it? I don’t have any other version of her for comparison. Would she be useful with a maxed sig ability? I’ve been hoarding my skill stuff for maybe a blade or Aegon, but BW has peaked my interest..

Comments

• ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    edited February 2019
    I pulled her from those crystal too, wondering is she still worth 5* skill awaken gem. Or wait for Ægon.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    It frustrates me to know that some people have been lucky enough to pull her and she will just sit there unranked.
    While some of us would rank her straight up no question but never got her.
    Such a shame when the wrong people get the champs.
  • I don't think she's worth it wait for Aegon or someone else
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    @MaatMan I been duped 5* meh champions from the past few months. Even groot i pulled 4 time already. and 6* sentry :s . I think is ok have 1 time luck.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Mine is R4 sig 185

She’s well worth it IMO
    Zzz wrote: »
    @MaatMan I been duped 5* meh champions from the past few months. Even groot i pulled 4 time already. and 6* sentry :s . I think is ok have 1 time luck.

Everyone is deserving of good luck. I would just hate to see peeps get 5* BW and leave her unranked.
    Mine is R4 sig 185

She’s well worth it IMO

i am just a little jealous