**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s with all the unstoppable nodes recently

2»

Comments

• jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    It seems recently there’s just been so many unstoppable nodes any opinions?

Kabam just wants to show that they are unstoppable :smile:
    (man that was bad)
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    imagine kamala suddenly becoming unstoppable n punching hard when all this time I prayed every time to never land on her!
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    USE QUAKE
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    It seems recently there’s just been so many unstoppable nodes any opinions?

Enemies randomly are unstoppable without nodes or buff I find. I'll hit him/her to start a combo and he/she will shrug off random hits and start pummeling me. Really frustrating because it seems completely random. You all must have experienced this as well.
  • I enjoyed it, thoroughly.. I want 2 more runs
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    I enjoyed it, thoroughly.. I want 2 more runs

Could you post a video of your run? Not being sarcastic or rude or anything, but want to see how you overcame this challenge so that I can try and see how to fight it out myself.
  • JJGJJG Posts: 145
    Its going insane rn In the cap marvel brawl sortie 4 rogue is allmost permanent unstoppable and its not fun anymore you cant hit anyone
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I enjoyed it, thoroughly.. I want 2 more runs

You're either a troll or have a R5 Corvus
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    I thought the Captain Marvel quest was cool. The Aspect of War Hyperion from the Uncollected Quest properly trained me for the frustration that is unstoppable nodes activated by specials.

I had to learn very fast to intercept and bait out specials. And also be more intentional about what champs I bring in.

Now don’t get me wrong...I’m not doing the SHIELD mission, my roster and my wallet ain’t on that level lol.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I don’t mind the difficulty just the repetitiveness
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Probably cant come up with new ,interestng and challenging nodes so they keep on slapping aspect of war,brawl,oscilate ,pr straight up unstoppable/unblockable .probably they saw as per their data people are dying left and right to those nodes
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    All the unstoppable/unblockable/powergain/regen stuff is tiring. At a certain level when I see that, I just stop playing because it stops being fun.

At least in CH1 of the CM quest you can do it in chunks which helps make it less frustrating.
  • JarekJarek Posts: 64
    Have exactly the same feeling. Makes this game not enjoyable at all. Its very sad if game is going in that direction.
  • Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited February 2019
    I used Sentinel4/55, Vision4/40, CAIW 5/65, Ronan 3*, and AA 5/50 sig 1.

No Corvus. I had a lot of fun with the event. I’m bummed that it’s over and I can’t run it again for the same rewards.. I wish they’d make it longer though for better rewards.

I’d enjoy a golden title tho... Yup
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Unfortunately this is likely due to some of the extreme damage champs that exist. Only these champs can really counter these nodes effectively with “high burst damage” as was stated in the release of the latest event.

There are counter to these types of mechanics but unfortunately without them it’s is really painful(still annoying with them too).

That rogue though was exceptional annoying .