**Known AQ Bug**
We are aware that some alliances encountered a bug during this last AQ that would not allow them to start maps on certain days. We know this has impacted your rewards.
We have been looking into the cause of the problem and once we have resolved it we will explore how to make things right for the impacted alliances. We will provide any additional communication in

this thread.

Summoners! The Tiered Unit Offers available during the Summoner Celebration sale are only available until July 4th at 10 AM PT, unlike the Unit Store offers, which are available until July 5th at 10 AM PT. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may cause.

Anniversary choose a champ

I think that on your gameplay anniversary, Kabam should give you a shot to purchase a champ that is not currently on your roster. I have been playing for a few years now and I do not have a 4* Ultron. I have over 100 4*s and half of them are duped. I do not understand why this character never appears for me but I really would like purchase him. I have waited for years and my frustration is building. I appreciate the game but the wait for fun and different legacy champs can be fixed. Thanks!

Comments

• DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 266
    I actually like this idea. Once a year picking a 4 star champ that's eluded you could be pretty satisfying. Maybe a 5 star if you're Uncollected?
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Ya that’s cool instead of them giving u the first champ released that year