**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T5B Catalyst glory reset timer

Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
Hi Guys, I used glory to buy 2 of the T5B Cats.. I notice that the reset timer is at 9D22H.. I also bought 2 of the T2A and T4B, their reset timers are both at 6D22H..

My question.. is the reset timer for T5B cats supposed to increase the more you buy or should it reset at the same time as other resources of this type? I have attached pictures to illustrate what I am referring to. Any clarification on this would be great.
Thanks.
u79dhsolgkqv.png
oz98tdji9zwp.png
4g77mxdbxsuz.png

Comments

• Options
    I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Yes
  • Options
    FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    There’s a bug going on.....many Different reset timers for t5b inglory store through my alliance

Can we get a response mods?
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    My reset timer is now 33 days, so I'm guessing that's bugged. I'm sure they will address it.
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    My reset timer is now 33 days, so I'm guessing that's bugged. I'm sure they will address it.
    When matchmaking was starting for people at 7 or 8AM some thought that was a bug.. but that was intentional even though the notes about it stated 11AM.. There is a graphic for the T5B reset timer showing 8 days.. but that might be incorrect as well.. doesn't seem we can trust much of what Kabam has to say before things to live.. hence the reason for my post..
  • Options
    BAMBAM232BAMBAM232 Posts: 22
    My limit reset is 34 days ????? Please explain...
  • Options
    BAMBAM232BAMBAM232 Posts: 22
    bump for explanation please