**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Map7 30mins timer

I think the community can agree to seek 30 mins timer only for those who do Map7.
Map7 isn’t only about difficulty but you need to be available like 24hrs. Several linked nodes making few of them to wait again and again.

As for my BG in aq, everyone isn’t able to show up on same time which is USUAL though the BG is time zone ALIGNED. But when each one of us login and move, they could

Comments

• Options
    Riza_20Riza_20 Posts: 63
    As they could move 2 nodes max and wait for several others to take down nodes, which in term is stress causing to do it.
    As per Kabam survey stated by Old kabam employee that their top members of the game plays only 9hrs a week or lesser. So to maintain that same 9hrs again. Map7 time could be a 30mins.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    I’m don’t run map7 the energy’s is not the main problem it the linked ther make energy a problem. Ther make u watig to get cler I’m don’t get why ther is so many link don’t think map7 luck fun. More confusing
  • Options
    Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    Yeah 30min timer or less linked nodes...

We want fight and Not wait...
  • Options
    UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    They have to remove at least half of the links, probably more. Even 30 min timers won’t help cause you still need everyone to move at the same time
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Map 7 has been out for like 5 seconds... They aren't going to change it at this time. Having said that I'm always for 30 minute timers so I hope I'm wrong lol
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Fabi1989 wrote: »
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    So you guys want top tier rewards without top tier effort or communication?
    Whats next heroic should cost 0 energy and give 6* shards?

We want top Tier rewards for hard fights and Hard Maps, but not for logging in Every 30min, because we have a life

So if I want top rewards for easy fights and easy maps and for logging in every 30mins should I ask kabam to make map 7 easier for me?
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Markjv81 wrote: »

We want top Tier rewards for hard fights and Hard Maps, but not for logging in Every 30min, because we have a life

So if I want top rewards for easy fights and easy maps and for logging in every 30mins should I ask kabam to make map 7 easier for me?

People have lives. Noone doing Map 7 is complaining about the difficulty because they know that for top level rewards, there is a difficulty level you have to match up to. But you can't make every single node linked. That's pretty stupid. One guy from another timezone and the entire BG can get screwed.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Why not ask for 30-minute timers for all maps. Even b4 map 7 came out, everyone loved it when we got 30-minute timers on rare occasions. It looks bad when map 7 just comes out and already it isn't good enough for some ppl. Kabam said they designed 7 for a high level of communication which is what it takes to complete.
  • Options
    Neotwism wrote: »
    Why not ask for 30-minute timers for all maps. Even b4 map 7 came out, everyone loved it when we got 30-minute timers on rare occasions. It looks bad when map 7 just comes out and already it isn't good enough for some ppl. Kabam said they designed 7 for a high level of communication which is what it takes to complete.

I don't know about 30 min timers for Map 7. Just feel that they should reduce the linked nodes.
    Obviously I'd love 30 min timers for all maps.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Isn't part of the "Map 7 Challenge" the coordination and teamwork of the alliance?

So... asking for 30 minute timers to make it easier kinda contradicts that.
  • Options
    wskyeungwskyeung Posts: 37
    I strongly agreed that kabam should not change to 30 mins timer just for map 7.
    You can choose not to do it if you have so called “life”
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    the idea of map7 is its supposed to be even harder than map6.
    not just in strength of fights but in co-ordination of the alliance and players in it.

my alliance will never run map 7 for the same reason we have not touched map6 yet.
    the time commitment and co-ordination is too much.

simple fact is part of the difficulty is just plain and simple making it happen.
    if you cant co-ordinate to make it happen then map7 is not meant for your ally.
    improve your co-ordination or get new players.

as i said i will never run it in my alliance cus it is too much work/stress and we dont wanna deal with it.
    but if you want the rewards you need to find wat you can do to make it happen.
  • Options
    Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    You mean co-ordination = kick member that are in a different timezone? Or work in the Night?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    To many linked is the enemy to use not the fight as Brian’s grant said linked is fine as long it don’t luck like a totally mess Don’t run map7 neither do map6 not becasse of time but codinati
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    KnightZero wrote: »

People have lives. Noone doing Map 7 is complaining about the difficulty because they know that for top level rewards, there is a difficulty level you have to match up to. But you can't make every single node linked. That's pretty stupid. One guy from another timezone and the entire BG can get screwed.

If you have a life don’t do it, simple. We don’t run map 6 because our lives get in the way, should kabam make 30 minute timers just for my alliance in map 6?
  • Options
    We wanted a higher degree of coordination and more challenging fights. We did not want a significantly extended time commitment.
    The combination of linked nodes, energy limitations, specific champs needed, timezones, and our teammates lives, leaves many of us having to check in on the game far too often now to continue to compete at the highest levels offered. Is it doable? Sure, of course. Doable for most teams without numerous changes? Questionable. This whole issue was already a deterrent to map 6 and map 5 for many players, but map 7 really takes the commitment required to another level, a level that really is not sustainable for the majority of high end players imo and Kabam will need to address it to keep the top teams, the whales, and the majority playing.
    30 minute timers? Would help, but by itself wouldn't reduce the amount of time required to spend in or near the game enough for most players. Less linked nodes? This would help a huge amount, but would significantly reduce the coordination Kabam was hoping to get from us. Maybe both 30 minute timers and just a couple less linked nodes? Maybe something else we haven't considered yet...
    I don't have the perfect solution ready, but do believe it's in Kabam's interest not to make such an intense demand of their already strained player base. We do have lives, work, families, other interests and commitments that make it really inconvenient, undesirable, or even impossible to need to log in that frequently. Please consider these concerns and bring us a solution to keep the Contest a fun challenge without making it feel like a forced chore. Waiting to seeing what you change next...
  • Options
    KnightZero wrote: »

If you have a life don’t do it, simple. We don’t run map 6 because our lives get in the way, should kabam make 30 minute timers just for my alliance in map 6?

'If you have a life' Are you listening to yourself? Everyone has a life outside the game. And if you read my posts, I said that I don't think 30 minute timers are needed. Just don't make every single node linked. Map 7 is about teamwork, but there is a difference between EVERY node linked and coordination. This literally means that if someone is asleep, you're stuck. Someone has an emergency, you're stuck.bYou can't move up. Plain and simple, which is stupid. Every linked node can't be hit through too.