**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The Game Restarting When I Open a Line Notification

when I am in game and a notification for my alliance chat in line comes up I tap on it and DON'T CLOSE THE GAME, when I return after about 30 seconds for the reply or lookover of messages on line and go back onto the game, it restarts fully and I get the marvel icon popping up and I have to wait for the whole game to restart upon returning.

please, someone tell me what is happening and why, and if possible @Kabam Miike please fix this

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Studog wrote: »
    when I am in game and a notification for my alliance chat in line comes up I tap on it and DON'T CLOSE THE GAME, when I return after about 30 seconds for the reply or lookover of messages on line and go back onto the game, it restarts fully and I get the marvel icon popping up and I have to wait for the whole game to restart upon returning.

please, someone tell me what is happening and why, and if possible @Kabam Miike please fix this

If this is only just happening to you starting recently, consider yourself lucky.

There was a certain update (in 2017, if I remember correctly) where this started happening. MCOC would run in the background for a long period of time. After that update, navigating away from the game for even a few seconds usually meant the app would close and need to restart upon selecting it again.

Mine has been this way for well over a year.
  • Options
    davehdaveh Posts: 5
    What phone do you guys have? I have the same problem with pixel 3
  • Options
    StudogStudog Posts: 8
    daveh wrote: »
    What phone do you guys have? I have the same problem with pixel 3

Same bro, I'm on the pixel 3 which is pretty good