**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

12/13 mil alliance. Gold 1 AQ 5x5 looking for recruits

Looking to go from Gold 1 to Platinum this season. Almost made it last season but bad luck at the end of last season. We’re currently in AW tier 4 difficulty. Need you to be active and able to clear your path. We have a very solid group but a few of our members would like to slow down a bit and not have to deal with the higher tier wars anymore. 300k profile minimum. Having a couple 4/55 is going to be very helpful for you if you are interested in joining.

My in game name and LINE is _RJG_
23h3j55h6g5v.png

Our leader’s LINE is TJ smash!!!![GMT +2]
gsk4x7u6jlq8.png

Our Alliance is Defiant Superpowers
d3366ww0gr2h.png

If you’re looking to make it to Platinum and enjoy the challenge, hit us up.

Comments

• _RJG__RJG_ Posts: 44
    We still have some spots.
    Still looking for replacements. If you are interested,then be ready to show us a screen recording of you fighting. Currently we are asking to see some fights from the new Captain Marvel EQ. If you show us fights from the first Ms. Marvel and IMIW (first path of the second chapter) that will give us a bit of an idea of your fighting.

If you are unwilling to show us these fights then we are going to make a hard pass on you. Some people have already declined showing us their fights (makes us think they aren’t as good as they think they are). We don’t want or need hitchhikers and we aren’t about to jeopardize our members of the rewards they hope to get from their efforts. If you have the skills to pay the bills then show it and we will readily welcome you in.
  • Hey, I’d like to join. Where do I send the video?
    You can send it to me on LINE. My user name is _RJG_
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 140
    I have several 4/55s and can send the video. Question tho: have the donations changed with the update to AQ?
    Yes, they have. I think we have them set as 120k gold, 6k battlechips, and 8.5 loyalty. Sorry, the donations in the ally description will be changed asap.
    Sorry, for anyone who was looking for me on LINE. My ID wasn’t setup. You should be able to find me now. bg2ndy7q0cgm.png
    Still have a couple spots left. Having the same issues as before where people contact me and then don’t show the videos we are looking for. We are doing the videos because we want to make sure you are going to have the skills needed to handle your war path. It isn’t that hard to do. If you can get anything out of this thread, it’s that if you get to be a part of our alliance you will be welcomed with open arms and have a place that is looking out for your best interests.

P.S. the new war season is coming right up so don’t delay.