**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega Red Advice

Recently pulled him from the legendary romance crystal. What do I need to know. Does he need his dupe, does he need his synergies?

Comments

• Amino_89Amino_89 Posts: 12
    First of all congrats
    Now OmegaRed needs the dupe and he needs to be high sig to get the monsterous damage out of him
    As for synergies he’s good on his own but Sabertooth synergy makes a HUGE difference especially if u wanna take him to kill a boss in AW or something similar
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    dupe yes, it adds extra damage and gives chance for medium to be unblockable so you can get another 3 to 5 hits in. OR doesn't need synergy, but sabertooth synergy is the best and highly recommend if you are bringing in Omega Red.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    I used my last 5* generic on mine and took him to r5. He's Sig 140 now and does tons of damage. No regrets at all.
  • RudeaziRudeazi Posts: 14
    He’s a really good champ, damage is decent unduped, good duped... decent reliable regeneration on his sp1.... pretty much double double immunity (you will want bleeds for more damage)... his tentacle hits (mediums, specials and heavy ) won’t trigger defensive abilities like Thorns node (takes no damage from Electro with repeated double mediums)... good times.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Recently pulled him from the legendary romance crystal. What do I need to know. Does he need his dupe, does he need his synergies?

Omega Red isn't in the romance crystals. Don't make up stories...

Apologies. I was thinking of Emma Frost. I pulled both of them on the same day. If you don’t believe me you can check my previous posts.