**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post your Map 7 Crystal drops

Let’s see them and see what we got!

Comments

• DocJCDocJC Posts: 74
    6vjq3rbu2lpw.png
    Unspectacular
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Up
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Big up to the 4.5k cosmic shards but not worth it
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Donkilla wrote: »
    Big up to the 4.5k cosmic shards but not worth it

Not worth it? If those number held up per week it’s nearly a full t2a and t5bc a week just from map 7 crystals
  • THX135THX135 Posts: 83
    @Jaded, where do you see T5b drops in the pic? I only see t4b, t2a and class
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    THX135 wrote: »

+
    edited February 2019

Oh you’re right 😂 I looked more at the numbers. I thought t5bc frags are in these crystals too?

qebhkb4o7sfb.png

I don’t think there is suppose to be t4bc frags in the map 7 crystals.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »

Oh you’re right 😂 I looked more at the numbers. I thought t5bc frags are in these crystals too?

qebhkb4o7sfb.png

There's a chance for t5b like there's a chance for t2a in map 6 crystals

qebhkb4o7sfb.png

Right, but I doubt there is suppose to be t4bc in them.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

qebhkb4o7sfb.png

Well according to every SS of opened crystals I've seen, I'd say you're wrong

qebhkb4o7sfb.png

Well according to every SS of opened crystals I've seen, I'd say you're wrong

That doesn’t mean it’s correct 😂. Of course I don’t have a map 7 crystal in my stash to check out personally. But the way it reads it shouldn’t have t4bc or t4cc in it. Right or wrong the crystal needs a updated description or everyone is getting shards they aren’t suppose to get.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    That doesn’t mean it’s correct 😂. Of course I don’t have a map 7 crystal in my stash to check out personally. But the way it reads it shouldn’t have t4bc or t4cc in it. Right or wrong the crystal needs a updated description or everyone is getting shards they aren’t suppose to get.

Map 7 Crystals contain everything that can be found in a Map 6 Crystal, but also have a chance at Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments.

Map 7 Crystals contain everything that can be found in a Map 6 Crystal, but also have a chance at Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments.

Cool thanks. So the description is just poorly worded
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Like everything

I’ve seen some awesome rolls of them