**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Insane connection issues and lagging out in aw/aq.

I have sent help tickets on this issue and have yet to get a proper response. Is anyone else having this issue? I have lost a total of ~84,000 health due to the game crashing while loading into a fight. The potions needed to recover that health would cost me days of constant arena grinding. This is an issue where compensation is necessary.

Comments

• SyiionicSyiionic Posts: 64
    I have been having the exact same issue. My AW and AQ has been messed up completely because of this. And it’s also making the Deadpool Event almost unplayable due to lag. Please fix this Kabam
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    This has been happening since super overheating phones last yr, they have iOS and Android threads to write your concerns. They will not give compensation but will send you to a feedback form that doesn’t address your particular issue.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    also every time I open crystals in bulk or try level up "problems connecting to network" pops up.if am trying to claim items n that pop up comes then be it any item that goes missing.
  • I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing performance issues with the game. The best way we can get this investigated and looked into is by having you head over to the proper thread below and fill out our provided template:

Android
    iOS

Thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.