**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Veteran Alliance War Focused Alliance Seeking 2 Members! Inquire within for more information!

The HAWW alliance has gone through a whole new revamp & we have a whole new look. We just finished Gold 1 (Rank 24) in AW season 7 & looking for a couple new additions to round out our alliance & keep kicking major ass in AW seasons! We were so close to reaching platinum & we will be pushing for platinum season 8. Our alliance consists of semi-retired ADULT veteran members who kick ass & have fun with NO DRAMA! We run Map4 (now that Map4 is free) in AQ & understand that life takes priority. Here is some information about our alliance:
Alliance Information:
-Alliance Tag – HAWW
-Alliance Name – Shahs of Marvel
-War Rating – 2,352
-War Tier – Tier 4
-Season 7 Alliance War - Gold 1 (Rank 24) (will finish plat 3 season 8)
-Alliance Rating – 19.8M+
Alliance Requirements:
-Must be active during AQ/AW
Must have line App
-No donations required (This means you can use your earnings for anything you want! YAY!)
If you’re looking for a home to have fun, make great friends, get great rewards, & grow all at the same time, then message me on line! My Line ID is krz¥salt. My IGN is krzysalt
Best regards,
Krzysalt

Comments

• KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577
    There is still an opening...add me on line if interested. My line ID is krzysalt.