**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is it when you 100% the expert level of daily quest proving grounds u don't get any full t4 cats

Why is it when you 100% complete the expert level of daily proving grounds in event quests that you don't recieve any complete tier 4 basic catalysts??? I completed it for the very 1st time the other day. I was really proud of myself. I thought that when I would get my rewards at the end that it would be like the previous level & instead of receiving 1 basic tier 3 catalyst that I would recieve at least the very minimum of 1 tier 4 basic catalysts. Only to have my hopes & expectations of all my hard work to instead be thwarted by only receiving something like a total of 1,450 shards of a tier 4 basic catalyst. No wonder its so hard to rank up these 4* champions. You have to catch some special event & try to win 1 tier 4 basic catalyst. I thought when they released the 6* champion crystals that we would finally at least be able to get 4* & 5* basic catalysts in a much easier fashion. You know something akin to how we recieve tier 3 basic catalysts much easier by completing the hard level of daily quest proving grounds? What gives?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Because the rewards are fragments. Not a full catalyst.
  • Options
    myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    It’s not hard content and would be way to easy to farm
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Lol, next time go to “VIEW REWARDS” before starting so your expectations aren’t sky high.
  • Options
    Are you for real...? Please, take at least a minute to think about your suggestion here.
    I am by no means an endgame player and the t4b proving ground mission is still ridiculously easy for me. Everyone on my level and above would get at least one t4b per friggin day.
    Sure, I'd dig that, but don't you think that would kind of widen the gap between players?

It certainly would diminish the value of T4bcs. They're already pretty common as is. Seriously, agreed. There's NO WAY they'll give us a fully formed t4bc from the Daily Quest. At least not until T5bcs are more commonplace and t5ccs are around anyway.
  • Options
    MAP448 wrote: »
    Why is it when you 100% complete the expert level of daily proving grounds in event quests that you don't recieve any complete tier 4 basic catalysts??? I completed it for the very 1st time the other day. I was really proud of myself. I thought that when I would get my rewards at the end that it would be like the previous level & instead of receiving 1 basic tier 3 catalyst that I would recieve at least the very minimum of 1 tier 4 basic catalysts. Only to have my hopes & expectations of all my hard work to instead be thwarted by only receiving something like a total of 1,450 shards of a tier 4 basic catalyst. No wonder its so hard to rank up these 4* champions. You have to catch some special event & try to win 1 tier 4 basic catalyst. I thought when they released the 6* champion crystals that we would finally at least be able to get 4* & 5* basic catalysts in a much easier fashion. You know something akin to how we recieve tier 3 basic catalysts much easier by completing the hard level of daily quest proving grounds? What gives?

I appreciate your frustration. But you sound like a new player: you don't seem aware of just how rare T4CC catalysts were originally and how they've become increasingly easy to get over time.

There was a time when the two main ways to get T4CC were: be in a top twenty alliance, or sell T3CC catalysts. Yes, you heard that right. People were talking about how many T3 class catalysts they would have to sell to get *one* T4CC. It could take years for some players.

Over time, T4CC has become much easier to get. The glory store and glory crystals help, the Map crystals have been significantly buffed several times, and things like Uncollected crystals and Uncollected difficulty have also boosted the opportunities to get these for higher tier players. The expert proving grounds is itself a buffed version of the original in that it has much lower difficulty now and you can run it daily (it used to be a special event that only came around every so often).

The fact is, the expert proving grounds is meant to generate rewards in a game that has many sources of T4CC now, that being only one. You aren't supposed to hit a gigantic jackpot running that one event.

This may be hard to believe based on where I think your progress level is, but T4CC is no longer a top tier progress barrier. It is a temporary one, just like getting 3* champions is a temporary barrier: players struggle to get them in the beginning, and eventually they surpass that point so much it is raining 3* champs. T4CC never rains quite that much, but one day you'll have so much T4CC relative to your needs you'll stop thinking about ways to earn them. It just takes time. This game takes patience to keep working on progress. It looks slow day by day, but over longer periods of time you will eventually get past this resource headache as well.
  • Options
    Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47
    I’ve ran the event for t3 basic before now and not even received enough shards for a full cat, let alone a full t3. The event allows you to build towards a t4, and that is clearly stated.
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Not sure if it was a bug but one time when I ran the t4bc event quest I received a fully formed t4bc. I wasn’t even close to one fragment wise so no it wasn’t because one was formed
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    13 days = 1 t4 catalyst.
    Yeah it will take 13 days to form 1 t4 catalyst if you 100% everyday.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    John757 wrote: »
    Not sure if it was a bug but one time when I ran the t4bc event quest I received a fully formed t4bc. I wasn’t even close to one fragment wise so no it wasn’t because one was formed

You must have been closer to forming one than you thought.