**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for new alliance

485 k and 308 k looking for active alliance

Comments

• Matt_louMatt_lou Posts: 95
    Hit me up in game or on LINE @Matt_lou
  • LouridoLourido Posts: 106
    We need two people to replace two members retiring. For AQ, we clear 4-4-4-3-3 in all three BGs. For AW, we’re Gold 2. We have no donation requirements and do not have event minimums, but easily hit event milestones including SA Weekly. We use Discord and it’s required for communication. Please reach out to me in-game as Despyze, or in Discord, Despyze#0666

szmvqy6xf34n.png
    i4krfhug5ulj.png
    9hlmrlgiio9x.png
  • MemphisUSFMemphisUSF Posts: 164
    Queenie69, perhaps I can help. I am currently looking for 2

I run a 15 mill AQ/Aw/SA focused alliance. We finished top 10 in G2 and are shooting for G1 or Plat 3 in season 8. Built from the ground up were are an outstanding group of vets and players growing their rosters. If you have line hmu there.

ingame and Line ID: Apocolypse225

9pvt699albfg.jpeg
    ix5ho2q0im97.jpeg

We are donation voluntary, run maps 55544 and during attack I try to run only 1-2 map5 or Map4 if needed. I do require all my members to use line as we communicate our paths and if we need aid with resources. So if we fit the bill let me know.
  • _RJG__RJG_ Posts: 44
    IGN and LINE: _RJG_

Hit me up. We have some slots.

Map 5 everyday. Gold 1. Great group where people are active, do their jobs and have fun at the same time.

g0282mbri0pr.png
  • cowgirlup80cowgirlup80 Posts: 111
    [DSR1] Our requirements:
    Be active and participate in alliance events.

Be active and participate in AQ. We are running Map 4-3-2 x 5. *No donations required*

Be active and participate in 3 AWs weekly.
    *we want to be Gold1 at the end of season 8*

Line app is required!

No player prestige requirements at this time.

No activity for 3 days w/o notice and you will be removed from the alliance. Real life takes precedent with us. All we ask, is to let leadership know.

And above all have fun. This is a game after all.

Won all 12 of our AWs last season and are looking to keep that streak going for season 8! Message me in game or LINE.

IGN: SCcowgirl80
    LINE: cowgirlup80
  • DeviantDeviant Posts: 106
    new alliance part of a large group of alliances is looking for new members to fill it up. Looking for young members looking to improve and older members looking to slow down but still move forward. members must be active and communicate . Must use line app . Line Id is deviant_x. In game DEVIANT~SS.
    HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED!!
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Wow, not sure how I missed this one...we have 2 spots available.

Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (15+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 443, 432 in AQ (running 70+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last several seasons and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • dfam7975dfam7975 Posts: 37
    Check my post Seeking level 30+ summoners for map4 AQ

Search me in-game, no donations required. We finish our map 4 on a steady basis and need a few more to add a second group to complete map x2 .
  • Hi there. We filled up and are looking for quality members now if might be interested. Can join us for week or two and see if might like it. March will be our go time for rebuilding to be over and get back to where we were.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/121848/fixit-crime-syndicate-calling-all-mobsters#latest
  • DeviantDeviant Posts: 106
    new alliance part of a large group of alliances is looking for new members to fill it up. Looking for young members looking to improve and older members looking to slow down but still move forward. members must be active and communicate . Must use line app . Line Id is deviant_x. In game DEVIANT~SS.
    HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED!!