**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon Bonus Didn’t Reset

Just opened dungeons and it shows my friendship and matchmaking bonuses are maxed. These should have reset, no?

Comments

• Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    40yfh300f3pv.png
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    I can’t say for sure, but I noticed they reset February 1, and as the previous set of dungeons was still ongoing, I was able to get some progression for this month on the previous dungeon set. My suspicion is you completed all of yours, and should expect it to reset again March 1
  • ChenChen Posts: 115
    Sounds good. I just thought I remembered looking at last month's timer and it said something like 12+ days so I went ahead and knocked them out thinking they'd reset during this session. Not a big deal, only wondering if I remembered wrong or something.
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    Can we get some clarification on this. My bonuses didn’t reset either and I would like to make sure I’m not missing out on rewards. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit thank you in advance.
  • Hey there, there is already a thread going for this topic here. We are aware of this and are passing along information to the rest of the team. If you are experiencing this, could you please share that information in that thread? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.