**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Im bored... now what???

I am stuck at the Thanos level and cant advance further. Im at level 39 with 2 four star characters, 16 three star characters and admmittedly, Ive played everyday for 6 weeks and am topping out here. None of my guys are progressing enough to beat anybody else and I have hit 100% exploration on all quests and arenas that Ive previously played. Anything on normal setting is boring and anything on heroic setting destroys me before I can advance further. I dont want to shell out any money for this game so this is where we break up??? What do i do now? ...Im guessing if i turn over my account to a friend i will get my account banned? But its so boring. And theres only two extremes at this point: Spend a small fortune or take a nap. But i dont want all that to go to waste if someone else wanted to play this game at the level ive made it to. Suggestions? Advice? Im not trying to get in trouble just looking for a reason to keep playing. Or at least offer the admin some insight in where their game starts to suck. Like really bad LOL

Comments

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Well first off, you've missed a huge opportunity in arenas by not grinding for those 4* champ rank rewards.
    I you had done that then you'd have more than 2 4*s, and incredibly powerful ones at that.

But too late on that one, missed opportunities and all.
    Best bet is to join an active alliance and earn shards and do alliance quests/alliance wars that way
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Have you unlocked the parry and dexterity masteries with those you should be able to blitz through thanos and most of act 4 with 3/30 four stars
  • Options
    RexDeusRexDeus Posts: 20
    I didn't get my first 4* till I beat that and I didn't spend money.
  • Options
    RexDeus wrote: »

Im sorry! one was the archangel crystal 2 days ago and ultron showed up a little before that
  • Options
    ThaLastDragonThaLastDragon Posts: 3
    edited July 2017
    Sungj wrote: »
    Have you unlocked the parry and dexterity masteries with those you should be able to blitz through thanos and most of act 4 with 3/30 four stars

No but i will look into it. Thank you! My total rating for characters entering the quest is 7,500 so its a steep hill to climb for thanos
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Joining an alliance, if you haven't already, will help you earn more heroes faster. You can also do the arenas, but for me, those are extremely more and make me not want to play the game at all.
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    The jump from normal to heroic isn't a big difference dude if you're breezing through normal difficulty and it's too easy then you should be getting heroic down? You could be suffering with content if you don't have your mastery set up to full advantage but you don't need to spend money on the game if you put the hours in I hope you find a way over your roadblock because the game returns faster progress the further on you can push good luck and I wish you well
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Sungj wrote: »

No but i will look into it. Thank you! My total rating for characters entering the quest is 7,500 so its a steep hill to climb for thanos

No need to look into it, you've already got 2 amazing champs in archangel and ultron, so get parry and dexterity, learn to use them and you'll be cruising straight through heroic EQ and act 4
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    RexDeus wrote: »

Im sorry! one was the archangel crystal 2 days ago and ultron showed up a little before that

The HECK?!?! Back before shards my luck only got me a 4* juggernaut