**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

A Question About Nullification

Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
I havent seen this specific question answered but ever since the few hours that Symbiote Supreme broke the game i was wondering what the precedent was.

My question is that, when SS was fixed, one specific note was that his stagger canceled out all buffs that occured at the same time. This was changed so that it only cancelled one because that was how it was intended to work.

With this in mind Buffet, with MUCH more specific wording, still cancels out every buff activated at once. The text reads that the next buff triggered will be immediately removed and the defender regens 5% of their health. Corvus, for example, (who can gain 4 cruelty buffs over the course of a few fights) has every cruelty removed immediately at the start instead.

This seems like a very apparent double standard where the wording for the defensive node was clearly disregarded.

Again i cant remember this having been addressed but why does the node read one way and activate in another. The term "buff" is singular and should act on a single buff. No more.

Comments

• Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    A small disclaimer: I dont know if this has been addressed previously. I glossed over some forums and hadnt seen it