**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thing on All or Nothing, node 30

13»

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,720 ★★★★★
    I don’t know if I fully understand things abilities but I’d say Hawkeye even if he is trash that power drain can be useful
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Zuro wrote: »
    I don’t know if I fully understand things abilities but I’d say Hawkeye even if he is trash that power drain can be useful

Hawkeye isn't trash. He's one of the few 2015 champs that is still relevant in the contest today. You don't see people mention Gamora, Drax, or Superior Iron Man often, but I still see people recommending Hawkeye as a counter in some current content. He's pretty basic, but he's not trash.

• RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Hawkeye is a good choice, sp1 triggers bleed, so itll end up removing rock stacks, and power drain
    Zuro wrote: »

Hawkeye isn't trash. He's one of the few 2015 champs that is still relevant in the contest today. You don't see people mention Gamora, Drax, or Superior Iron Man often, but I still see people recommending Hawkeye as a counter in some current content. He's pretty basic, but he's not trash.

Well I know he is not trash but just not as good as newer champs

• Wait for the spiderween buff coming up...enervate and slow will completely shut him down...enervate: stop power gain and slow will stop unstoppable effect
    Wait for the spiderween buff coming up...enervate and slow will completely shut him down...enervate: stop power gain and slow will stop unstoppable effect
    Yup guess we will wait and see if she is effective enough
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    DKT wrote: »
    Voodoo

Worst.

Champion

Suggestion.

Ever.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Wait for the spiderween buff coming up...enervate and slow will completely shut him down...enervate: stop power gain and slow will stop unstoppable effect

Or Shehulk with the fury stacks acting as Taunts. Maybe?
  • Duped R4 or R5 psylocke? Her ability to keep thing at 0 power awakened with ability accuracy reduction and increased crits should be a viable option

https://youtu.be/VPBYPTBOWHQ
  • She also does massive damage with her heavy depending on how many psi charges she builds up