**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam support seems useless...is there another way to contact?

Is there an actual person I can talk to with Kabam support. I have created 3 tickets, submitted multiple images that were requested and nothing is ever acknowledged. It's the same automated e-mail back every time. Why ask for supporting references via picture form and then not even take it at proof??
I gave my buddy my old iphone 8 since he lost his phone...we both play the game, but ever since the beta server came live on his account...it logs into my old account since I used that phone to play. So it kicks me out if I am in the middle of a fight until he logs in on his account. First, I don't want to get in trouble for account sharing. Second, kabam support isn't listening. They say my info is wrong even though I have supporting documents for everything but it's still the same automated response of "something is wrong"....which sorry to say, the Kabam support is flawed in their assessment of my account. I changed my e-mail address in 2018 with the same info I am giving them now but they are saying it's not the correct info that the account was created with? Sorry, how can I fake picture from 2014 from when I created the account to 2016 when I made my first purchases. Apple even confirms them. But the automated system is flawed. Where is a real person who can handle this?

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Have him reinstall the app. If you logged in through Game Center he may have to change the settings in that.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Have him reinstall the app. If you logged in through Game Center he may have to change the settings in that.

Even better he should create his own itunes account and log into the device using that. your phone probably did not have security enabled so he jsut uses your itunes account.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Or just restore the phone
  • Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    Exactly - restore the phone to factory. Have him sign into the phone using HIS itunes account. Then download and log in to MCOC.

Settings > General > Reset
  • I told him to disable game center, reinstall the app and he said it told him to choose the language, after it downloaded the 700+ mb, it logged straight back into my account...didn't give him a chance to log in to his.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Xyphr3_0 wrote: »
    I told him to disable game center, reinstall the app and he said it told him to choose the language, after it downloaded the 700+ mb, it logged straight back into my account...didn't give him a chance to log in to his.

Reset the phone to factory. When he sets up his phone and logs into the itunes account, before downloading the game, disable game center. Then re-install everything from scratch..

DO NOT use a saved itunes backup or restore.
  • So I told him to delete the app, restart the phone, download the app, sign out of my itunes account and game center on the phone, restart again, and then open the app. Once again, he chose the language, downloaded the 738MB of data and still logged in my account when logged out of everything else.
  • Thanks for the help...but I will survive this another 1-2 weeks until he gets a new phone. I don't want to delete everything and then risk me losing something when i back it back up on my itunes.
  • Hey there, sorry to hear about this. As some in here have already suggested, there are steps that your friend could take that could help sort out this issue and keep from logging in on that device. Additionally, in order for our Support Team to proceed with next steps on their end, the questions they asked must all be answered correctly, for security reasons. If possible, I would recommend reviewing the answers that were submitted, in order to make sure that nothing was changed and that they are all up to date.
This discussion has been closed.